Bomb Cuba?

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
P5 Guy

Bomb Cuba?

Post by P5 Guy »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/bo ... d=msedgntp
Miami mayor Francis Suarez said the U.S. should consider bombing Cuba as part of its response to recent citizen uprisings against the country's government.
Maybe Russia should have bombed the U.S.A. on January 6th? You know to make the "insurrection" more effective.
Would have proven Putin was a Trump backer?
I guess mayor Suarez has a point, JFK welched on his bombing the Bay of Pigs.
:roll:
tector

Post by tector »

Yes, more bombing--the universal solution to all of America's foreign policy disappointments.

I have a better idea: let's defeat the commies at home first (through bombing or otherwise).
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
cvasqu03

Post by cvasqu03 »

Suarez is an @$$clown, but for what it's worth, I wouldn't trust anything coming out of MSN as "news." I read the article and noticed that his quote doesn't actually say bomb Cuba and is only a response to a supposed follow up question about something else he'd said.

If there was an actual quote where he had actually said the U.S. should bomb Cuba I think they would have used it. As it stands, the quote they used could be put after an assertion that he'd said we should send vampires and the article would play out the same. You just have to take MSN's word that this is what he'd objectively said, and at this point I wouldn't take their word that the sun had risen this morning.
My posts kill threads.
tector

Post by tector »

“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

tector wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:04 pm Yes, more bombing--the universal solution to all of America's foreign policy disappointments.

I have a better idea: let's defeat the commies at home first (through bombing or otherwise).
Nailed it 100%
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

The U.S. should bomb Cuba? How about if the Cuban citizens overran their oppressive government and took it back? Hmmm...sometimes you've got to be willing to die to be free!
Obiwan

Post by Obiwan »

I've got a problem with all of the idiots who left Cuba and now want Biteme to "do something". They should leave their Coral Gables houses and go back to Cuba and fight. The cuban government doesn't care about the demonstrators in Miami.
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

Obiwan wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:24 pm I've got a problem with all of the idiots who left Cuba and now want Biteme to "do something". They should leave their Coral Gables houses and go back to Cuba and fight. The cuban government doesn't care about the demonstrators in Miami.
So e have tried, the USCG is detaining them for going to Cuba.
Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

GunsandHoses wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:32 am The U.S. should bomb Cuba? How about if the Cuban citizens overran their oppressive government and took it back? Hmmm...sometimes you've got to be willing to die to be free!
Research "Bay of Pigs."
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
tector

Post by tector »