Male bombing suspect arrested in Florida

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
jjk308

Post by jjk308 »

Filipino ancestry born in Brooklyn NY. The photo appears to be photo-shopped - face is only vaguely similar, wider, eyes angled more than in mug shot
Extensive criminal record and appears to have voted illegally. https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/26/politics ... index.html -
tector

Post by tector »

Supposedly Native American, likely Seminole.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

The dims and the MSM are going to have a field day with that van!
Dr. Dickie

Post by Dr. Dickie »

TC6969 wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:23 pm The dims and the MSM are going to have a field day with that van!
You know it, this will make the news everyday from now to midterm elections.
Jeepsnguns
Location: Relocated from Manatee County Florida to Marion County Oregon

Post by Jeepsnguns »

"Florida Man" strikes again.
I've always thought (hoped) California was #1 in insanity with Florida running a close second, not something I want our state to be #1 in, but I'm beginning to think its a tie.
We tend to run neck in neck.
Bmup

Post by Bmup »

Jeepsnguns wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:37 pm "Florida Man" strikes again.
I've always thought (hoped) California was #1 in insanity with Florida running a close second, not something I want our state to be #1 in, but I'm beginning to think its a tie.
"Florida Man" was from NY. Just like most of the crazies since they started their invasion back in the 70's. You wouldn't believe what a paradise SE Fla was like before the massive influx of "New Yawkas" for the last 30 or 40 years. They came, they made it into every bit of the shithole they left in NY & some of them moved up to Ga. or the Carolinas so they could hate 'em too.
As a Native of Fla. I resent them doing all this to us - just like the caravan people are trying to do to the US by storming our southern border. Every one of them is gimme, gimme gimme cause you owe me, I'm an asshole & I'm poor...

Sorry - Rant /off. It just burns my ass that the assholes who came here & ruined it for everyone else have placed a black mark on Real Floridians... which they ain't.
"Biden/Harris 2024 - It's a No Brainer!"

"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell
NorincoKid

Post by NorincoKid »

Bmup wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:06 pm"Florida Man" was from NY. Just like most of the crazies since they started their invasion back in the 70's. You wouldn't believe what a paradise SE Fla was like before the massive influx of "New Yawkas" for the last 30 or 40 years. They came, they made it into every bit of the shithole they left in NY & some of them moved up to Ga. or the Carolinas so they could hate 'em too.
As a Native of Fla. I resent them doing all this to us - just like the caravan people are trying to do to the US by storming our southern border. Every one of them is gimme, gimme gimme cause you owe me, I'm an asshole & I'm poor...

Sorry - Rant /off. It just burns my ass that the assholes who came here & ruined it for everyone else have placed a black mark on Real Floridians... which they ain't.
Not all of us New Yorker's are bad. Even back home, New York CITY is kinda hated by the rest of the state. Where I came from it very rural, WNY and most of central NY are farmlands, a couple cities, but very RED and conservative. No accents, far less douche-baggery. NYS and NYC are completely different places.
Jeepsnguns
Location: Relocated from Manatee County Florida to Marion County Oregon

Post by Jeepsnguns »

Bmup wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:06 pm
Jeepsnguns wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:37 pm "Florida Man" strikes again.
"Florida Man" was from NY. Just like most of the crazies since they started their invasion back in the 70's. You wouldn't believe what a paradise SE Fla was like before the massive influx of "New Yawkas" for the last 30 or 40 years. They came, they made it into every bit of the shithole they left in NY & some of them moved up to Ga. or the Carolinas so they could hate 'em too.

BMUP like so many transplants you lament, I was born in Manhattan.
I left New York at the ripe old age of one and a half years old (not by my own volition).
My insane divorced mom dragged me all over hell & back (Albuquerque, Los Angeles, San Juan PR) and we ended up in the city of North Miami in 1969.
I have been a resident of the Great State of Florida since the age of 12, other than an 8 year side track in Charlotte N.C. from 91-99 which almost drove me crazy.
I fucking love Florida with all it's insanity and stupidity other than the goddamn northern snowbirds that invade Bradenton/Sarasota 6-7 months out of the year.
lockandload

Post by lockandload »

But New York is very liberal!
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

lockandload wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:59 pm

But New York is very liberal!
NYC, Long Island, and Albany are pretty liberal. The rest of the State is pretty red. You want an example, look at the map of counties that voted for SAFE.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."