No comments yet?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
hotspur

No comments yet?

Post by hotspur »

NBC, part of the Main Street media, just did a piece on that shooting in the mall in Indiana today, and gave plenty of airtime to the Good Samaritan, the armed member of the public, who put a stop to it by shooting and killing the bad guy. Nobody else hear it?
tector

Post by tector »

hotspur wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:48 pm NBC, part of the Main Street media, just did a piece on that shooting in the mall in Indiana today, and gave plenty of airtime to the Good Samaritan, the armed member of the public, who put a stop to it by shooting and killing the bad guy. Nobody else hear it?
The funny part is he was violating the mall's "no carry" policy LOL.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
tector

Post by tector »

“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

tector wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:16 pm
I heard someone say earlier that the "NO firearms" sign, carried the same legal weight as "No shirt no shoes no service" :lol:
tector

Post by tector »

TC6969 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:46 pm
tector wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:16 pm
I heard someone say earlier that the "NO firearms" sign, carried the same legal weight as "No shirt no shoes no service" :lol:
It varies by state, but I think in most places it is tresspass.
Odessaman

Post by Odessaman »

PHUCK 'EM - notice they didn't even once mention the shooter broke the rule first? It's actually a shining example of how "gun free zones" . . . aren't.
OKIE

Post by OKIE »

I saw it, couldn't believe my ears. Can't remember the last time I heard anything like this. They even stated that the mall management was happy the guy could stop the shooter, even with their rules.
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

tector wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:52 pm
It varies by state, but I think in most places it is tresspass.
Immediate trespass?

I thought they had to ask you to leave, then if/when you refused they trespassed you.

Which state does an immediate trespass for having a gun in a mall?

I want to never go there.

Oh and BTW, the loons are still screeching about the guy breaking the law!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/an ... e125f95167
osprey21

Post by osprey21 »

TC6969 wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:52 am Oh and BTW, the loons are still screeching about the guy breaking the law!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/an ... e125f95167
That's all they have and it's pathetic.

If they weren't so rabidly ignorant they could focus on how many more would be dead if he hadn't "broken the rules". Morons.
Believe nothing the MSM tells you.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

tector wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:16 pm The funny part is he was violating the mall's "no carry" policy LOL.
I know there are laws about carrying in a court house, police station, or school, & I obey them, but I just seem to never notice the signs that some malls, or restaurants have. Maybe I need to have my eyes checked. GARY.