Self defense is a thing of the past.

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Allme

Self defense is a thing of the past.

Post by Allme »

Anybody remember Drejka? He is the one who defended himself against a thug named McGlockton in Clearwater... You probably never saw or even heard about McGlockton's criminal past, well here it is.... The media didn't report on this and the jury was never made aware of it. A lot of you called it a "bad shot" and sided with the narrative offered by the powers that be. Thank God the jury in the Rittenhouse case didn't share that view, I wonder how this fellow is going to fair. Dark times we are living in to be certain.

Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

I'd still rather be judged by 12 instead of carried by 6.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Wakko

Post by Wakko »

Does this guy's criminal past change the justifyability of the shoot? Does Djreka's criminal past change the justifyability of the shoot?
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

If you live where any Soros prosecutor reigns terror, which is just about every single large Florida city - the criminals are always the victim, and you will be executed for protecting yourself. And G-d help you if the perp is a "special" race class.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
tector

Post by tector »

You can have a bad shoot of a bad guy. He has to be acting badly WHEN YOU SHOOT HIM. His past conduct might be relevant IF YOU KNEW ABOUT IT WHEN YOU SHOT HIM since it could inform the "reasonableness" of your decisionmaking. Otherwise it's just a question of what was he doing in the moment. Now if THAT is in evidentiary dispute, perhaps his past conduct might be relevant there, too.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Allme

Post by Allme »

tector wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:55 pm You can have a bad shoot of a bad guy. He has to be acting badly WHEN YOU SHOOT HIM. His past conduct might be relevant IF YOU KNEW ABOUT IT WHEN YOU SHOT HIM since it could inform the "reasonableness" of your decisionmaking. Otherwise it's just a question of what was he doing in the moment. Now if THAT is in evidentiary dispute, perhaps his past conduct might be relevant there, too.
Your argument makes no sense and side wholely with the sh*tbag. Its pretty easy to ascertain a ghetto thug by his demeanor, McGlockton's reaction to a white man TALKING to someone was that of a VIOLENT ghetto thug. The only reason the case was pressed was Crump and Sharpton leading the masses (some who are members of this board) around by the nose. The Sheriff called it a good shot to begin with... Why did they feel the need to bury this evidence if it didn't matter? Fact is McGlockton was a VIOLENT thug with a VIOLENT history and was acting out his character when HE ATTACKED Drejka. Had McGlockton not been a VIOLENT offender he would have kept his hand to himself, nobody would have gotten shot and this would be a non-issue. NOW you have an embolded swath of people in this country that thinks they can get away with this horsesh*t so long as Crump/Sharprton are there to cry racism... Oh, as a bonus the family get a fat pay-check @ the end. It was a good shot, it would have came out in court BUT Crump and the crooked assed state's attorney and judge in the 6th circut were on their game.

This is the case that started America down this path, some folks just can't see this I suppose... Same folks that say "you don't need automatics" blah blah blah, Reagan worshipers... FUDDs. (eye roll).

Allme

Post by Allme »

Wakko wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:13 am Does this guy's criminal past change the justifyability of the shoot? Does Djreka's criminal past change the justifyability of the shoot?
In a nutshell yes it does, see my reply above.
tector

Post by tector »

"Its pretty easy to ascertain a ghetto thug by his demeanor."

Uhhh...OK.

I'd hate to be your lawyer. Good luck.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

Hey Slick,thats you allme,tread lightly when you start saying things about people on this board being led around by the nose,might not work out to well for ya,just sayin' .....
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

You don't hassle or try to police another because you have a concealed permit. He was the aggressor, he belongs in prison.
It would have been different if he had been standing there minding his own business and McGlock'd walked up and assaulted him.

I'm sure D man has been experiencing the Chocolate sausage on a regular basis if he didn't punk out and request protective custody.