This Buffalo shooting is going to be a major shitstorm....

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

zeebaron wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 2:30 pm Not while Democrats are in charge it won't.
A week later, and nothing.

Mass gun killings by a white person are only problems when they want to make a Republican in office look bad.
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

zeebaron wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 1:42 pm
zeebaron wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 2:30 pm Not while Democrats are in charge it won't.
A week later, and nothing.

Mass gun killings by a white person are only problems when they want to make a Republican in office look bad.
Jinx.

"A trio of senators plan to introduce legislation on Thursday that will require residents to acquire a Department of Justice (DOJ) license before purchasing or obtaining a legal firearm. "

https://thehill.com/news/senate/3494092 ... purchases/
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

zeebaron wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 10:13 pm "A trio of senators plan to introduce legislation on Thursday that will require residents to acquire a Department of Justice (DOJ) license before purchasing or obtaining a legal firearm. "

https://thehill.com/news/senate/3494092 ... purchases/
So we'll have to get a background check before we get a background check?

- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

So let's up the cost so people can't carry so lame sounds like CA.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

About a month ago I was dating a girl from Calif. ,she'd been out there 40 years,the state/people truly are fucked up.
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
passaas3

Post by passaas3 »

I have to wonder why he went to Buffalo, unless there was a prior connection. There were more target rich environments closer to where he lived. Unless his escape plan included crossing to Canada. It's kind of strange.
vidmate apk mobdro download
Last edited by passaas3 on Tue May 31, 2022 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
3DawgDoug

Post by 3DawgDoug »

TonyR wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 5:00 pm About a month ago I was dating a girl from Calif. ,she'd been out there 40 years,the state/people truly are fucked up.
I tried CA about thirty-five years ago. After about two years, I knew it was nowhere this ole boy needed to be. I am pretty sure it has not improved since that time.