Like it or hate it who here has invested in crypto currency

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Firemedic2000

Like it or hate it who here has invested in crypto currency

Post by Firemedic2000 »

I'm thinking of buy crypto currency. Was looking at DOGE and a few other with low investment costs. If you have invested in crypto what's the most secure platform you've used.

I cannot afford bitcoin so leave that out. I'm looking at speculative crypto with low price like dogs for instance
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

You can buy $1 worth of Bitcoin if you wanted. One Bitcoin is currently divisible into 100 million units.
Off To The Races

Post by Off To The Races »

I use Coinbase Pro. The fees are only 0.5% as opposed to Coinbase which I believe is 3%. Most of my money is in SHIB, but I also have some in DOGE, XYO, and ARPA. There are lots of posts on Reddit if you want to research further. I went heavy on SHIB and plan to hold for atleast 5 years.
armedpolak

Post by armedpolak »

years ago I accidentally lost the password to an encrypted wallet holding over 120 bitcoins, back when 1 coin cost less than $1.

wife gives me crap about it to this day :shock:
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

And what happened to "mining"?

One G Greg was supposedly getting rich off of a machine sitting in his closet, but we haven't heard from him in a while.
JackieChan

Post by JackieChan »

Eth.
Jeepsnguns
Location: Relocated from Manatee County Florida to Marion County Oregon

Post by Jeepsnguns »

armedpolak wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:18 pm years ago I accidentally lost the password to an encrypted wallet holding over 120 bitcoins, back when 1 coin cost less than $1.

Damnit armedpolak!!!!!
By now you would have been rich enough to buy an island in the Carribean where we FSN'ers could start a new country.
(If memory serves there was a post on here a few years ago about us all pitching in and buying an island??? Or maybe it was a dream I had after eating some bad shellfish?)
tector

Post by tector »

Jeepsnguns wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:52 pm
armedpolak wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:18 pm years ago I accidentally lost the password to an encrypted wallet holding over 120 bitcoins, back when 1 coin cost less than $1.

Damnit armedpolak!!!!!
By now you would have been rich enough to buy an island in the Carribean where we FSN'ers could start a new country.
(If memory serves there was a post on here a few years ago about us all pitching in and buying an island??? Or maybe it was a dream I had after eating some bad shellfish?)
Yeah, we were going to it right after we got those Argentine Colt Sistemas in bulk....
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Off To The Races wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:58 pm I use Coinbase Pro. The fees are only 0.5% as opposed to Coinbase which I believe is 3%. Most of my money is in SHIB, but I also have some in DOGE, XYO, and ARPA. There are lots of posts on Reddit if you want to research further. I went heavy on SHIB and plan to hold for atleast 5 years.
Thanks for the info.

I'm in on a island. We can call it Flonetshu :lol:
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
FloridaMan

Post by FloridaMan »

I second Etherium
“The further a society drifts from the truth the more they will hate those that speak it.”

— George Orwell