Good place to sell a dirt-bike

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
armedpolak

Post by armedpolak »

t_bare wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:00 pm Facebook market place is good but be ready for the "master negotiators." With the WR250 they will come out of the woodwork.

t_bare
could you explain more about this master negotiator you speak of? I'm intrigued...
Wakko

Post by Wakko »

Bruh, I looked at the bike and it's aiight, but not really what I want. You got a scratch over here and the tires are all jacked and it's used. You want 6k for it? Bruh, no. I got you for 25 hunnit.
JackieChan

Post by JackieChan »

Try a powersports store. They are paying all the money for inventory. Same with cars.
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

Meet in public place.....not your home.....cash only.......let them know you're bringing a friend with a gun OR do the deal in a police station parking lot! Had a buddy get robbed of his bike a few years ago!
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

GunsandHoses wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:14 pm Meet in public place.....not your home.....cash only.......let them know you're bringing a friend with a gun OR do the deal in a police station parking lot! Had a buddy get robbed of his bike a few years ago!
THIS....police station parking lot ......the boy'z'inDa hood will roll up and jack you for that in a heart beat and you'll watch it being ridden on MLK day on the TV on Wheels Up Day

there are groups Motorcycle trader- FL on Facebook
t_bare

Post by t_bare »

armedpolak wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:48 am
t_bare wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:00 pm Facebook market place is good but be ready for the "master negotiators." With the WR250 they will come out of the woodwork.

t_bare
could you explain more about this master negotiator you speak of? I'm intrigued...
The geniuses that will offer you ridicules offers or simply post a stupid low dollar amount without any words.

t_bare
armedpolak

Post by armedpolak »

t_bare wrote:
armedpolak wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:48 am

t_bare
The geniuses that will offer you ridicules offers or simply post a stupid low dollar amount without any words.

t_bare
Yea. That happened. Nice bike. But I’m far away and need to drive to pick it up. Therefore I offer you $2000. F off.

Shiiiiit
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

can't believe you only got 1 lowball offer :mrgreen: