Having my house tented for drywood termites. The sales rep said

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Casual wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:31 pm They probably gonna cook meth inside the house.. breaking bad style
:lol:
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

GunsandHoses wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:08 am Find another company!
If they refuse to tent when they arrive on site because of not opening safes and not allowing anyone other than rep or site leader in my ammo room to make sure no one is present then locking it back up I might have to. My point is they state they are not liable for theft once tented. That property owners are responsible for security. What about theft during the tenting of structure.

If home owner is responsible for security. Then security is what they will get. I've got around 165k invested in my collection at minimum not counting today's idiotic prices.

I'll update Thursday as to what happens. Because I know there is no law in writing that states what he's wanting. I will kick his butt and his crew of illegals off my property in a heart beat. BTW all these companies including the construction industry uses illegals today.

Even though they know it's against the law here in Florida. There's no way they can do pre employment screening on any of these criminals. They are all criminals if they are here illegally plus using stolen SSNs and IDs to work. Unless they are being paid under the table to avoid higher workers compensation insurance.

Not being a jerk just asking that they use some common sense when it comes to situations like this. No one in their right mind would do what this guy wants.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

Exterminators are a dime a dozen.

I've seen 4 or 5 different ones in my park in the last week.

Tell that guy to go fuck himself and call someone else.
jimmac

Post by jimmac »

There is a company that uses "Orange Oil" for termite extermination, no need to tent, I hear them advertise on WFLA Tampa 970 AM. Sorry can't remember the company name.\

EDIT the Orange oil company is Earths Best 800 634 1313

Hope this helps
Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms, add a bag of Doritos, and we have a picnic.
It's a beautiful day, watch some idiot come along and screw it up.
NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER, RETIRED FIRE LIEUTENANT. FORMER AUX POLICE OFFICER, FORMER POLICE COMMISSIONER