SRH goodness

Wheelguns of all descriptions.
flcracker

SRH goodness

Post by flcracker »

This project has been a long time coming.

15 - 20 years ago I bought two 7-1/2" Ruger Super Redhawks from FSN members. One 44 Magnum in stainless steel and one 454 Casull in Ruger's target gray finish. I had Jerry Cole in Dunedin/Clearwater cut the barrels down to 5-1/4". He had to strip/beadblast the finish on the 454 to re-mount the front sight, and I didn't have time before my trip to Alaska to have it redone properly. I hit it with a fairly passable shot of Duracoat and let it go at that.

Finally got around to having it done right. Whiskey Tango Firearms in Sarasota did this beautiful job in KG Gunkote titanium. The holster is from Sullivan's Holster Shop - hoping to get another one made soon. Wolff spring kits are ordered and will be installed next week.

....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
TACC

Post by TACC »

They must kick like mule.

They do look nice though, would love to see some video of you shooting them just to see the recoil amount

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

tector

Post by tector »

Those are fucking boss.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Odessaman

Post by Odessaman »

Well done - them's some good bear medicine, right there.