Like you really did not know, but our Gooberment is totally dysfunctional...

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Flame Red

Like you really did not know, but our Gooberment is totally dysfunctional...

Post by Flame Red »

Just finished filing my taxes.

I'm just a retired schmoe, not living off a 100% Gooberment pension like all the politicians. I don't have an accountant, and never used a tax service. My income is straight forward - what did you make? Send it all in.

Just struggling to buy eggs, bacon and beer. Keep looking for the cheaper brands, but I refuse to drink any beer that comes in a gallon jug! No Bud Light for me! The Kommies have done a great job in eroding my income.

I normally print off a copy of my tax return so I'll have it handy when one of the 80,000 new agents get around to me.

I stopped in my tracks trying to print it. It was going to spit out 96 pages!?!?!

WTF?

I am glad I did not file it by mail or I would had to pay the post office a Ben Franklin to mail it to those cock suckers.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
jr81452

Post by jr81452 »

How the fuck do you have a 96 page return, and can't afford eggs?
Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities - Voltaire

Zealot: noun 1. a person who is fanatical and uncompromising in pursuit of their religious, political, or other ideals.
45caldan

Post by 45caldan »

We owe $800 in taxes this year…
Told my wife I feel like we will be sending them our $$$ for them to give to some illegals…
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

45caldan wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:56 am We owe $800 in taxes this year…
Told my wife I feel like we will be sending them our $$$ for them to give to some illegals…
Or buy an AK74 and ammo for a Ukrainian.