New Nat’l “Red Flag” (ERPO) "Resource" Center

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
flanc

New Nat’l “Red Flag” (ERPO) "Resource" Center

Post by flanc »

This will not end well for We The People:

Wait, it gets even more evil; “Hosted” by JHU (my alma mater :-/ so, it is a given this is all funded by BloomTurd (who is surrounded by Layers of heavily armed security teams): https://erpo.org/
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

I think we'll have to see how the lawsuits shake out (ie. the Unconstitutionality in re: 2nd, 4th, 5th and 14th amendments)...
Obiwan

Post by Obiwan »

Call your congress critter and BITCH! I've been in contact with Salazar's office. Not expecting much.
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

Republicans will support this sadly.
Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Sadly he did say that.

So, our choices are him, or some pretend-vegetable who says he'll take the guns either without individual process or simply by a dictate, or a third party who talks out of both sides of his mouth, saying to someone he supports the right, and saying to others he'll sign restrictions if they come to his desk.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

There is no such thing as a pro-gun politician some may be less anti-gun and that is still anti-gun.
And I even have my doubts that the seemingly less anti is any different from the full-on anti-gunners.
:x
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

REDinFL wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:05 am
So, our choices are him, or some pretend-vegetable who says he'll take the guns either without individual process or simply by a dictate, or a third party who talks out of both sides of his mouth, saying to someone he supports the right, and saying to others he'll sign restrictions if they come to his desk.
Choice? No sorry. We have no choice anymore. We are way beyond the tipping point. The Kommies will cheat in a number of ways. They will continue to stuff the ballot boxes and continue to count ballots until they win.

And now they come up with something totally different. A Kommie billionaire has "paid" certain RINO's to resign so that the Kommies win house control before the next election to stop all the investigation into the favorite crime family. Then come January, the Kommies in the Senate and the Rino supporters will not certify the election should The Donald somehow prevail. And if that fails, the Kommie impeachment proceedings can start immediately in the House on January 20th.

Put personally, I think that the Kommies want to do to The Donald the same thing Putin did to his political rival - who died in a Siberia prison. Bidumb is jealous that Gitmo is nice and warm and would rather build a one person prison in Alaska above the Arctic Circle.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!