Satanists

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Ricordo

Satanists

Post by Ricordo »

Don't allow yourself to be confused. They are what they are, no matter how much they deny it. In time, they will learn that if you choose the behaviour, the consequences are likewise chosen.

Let's Go Brandon
hotspur

Post by hotspur »

Makes as much sense, or nonsense, as any other belief system . . .
tector

Post by tector »

hotspur wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:18 pm Makes as much sense, or nonsense, as any other belief system . . .
Perhaps, but the Davos folks will call themselves humanists, or rationalists, or whatever. In reality, they are governed by fears, superstitions, and irrational impulses just like the rest of us. The number of them who give credence to astrology or "New Age" bullshit to deal with the human condition is mind-boggling.

The most comical to me are atheists who seriously contemplate that we are living in simulation. OK, perhaps we are--and that may be unknowable.

Well, somebody has to be running the simulation--they just don't spontaneously arise, do they? So they are designed by some intelligence? And the simulation itself is thus the product of..."intelligent design?"

All they have achieved are some pseudo-scientific beliefs that allow themselves to feel superior to those families in old-school America who still go to a place on Sunday to celebrate their intelligent designer. Yay for our "betters!"

I am an agnostic myself, but between the two, having seen the real world agendas of both, I'll take the Bible people pretty much all the time.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

I once met a guy who said he was an atheist. When I enquired really, he said yes, swear to God.
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Give me that old time religion
It is good enough for me
It was good for my old mother
And it's good enough for me
It was good for the Hebrew children
It was good for Paul and Silas
It is good enough for me
It was good for my old father
It is good enough for me
I want that old time religion
It is good enough for me
jr81452

Post by jr81452 »

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities - Voltaire

Zealot: noun 1. a person who is fanatical and uncompromising in pursuit of their religious, political, or other ideals.
hotspur

Post by hotspur »

Religion is the greatest millstone ever hung around humanity’s neck.
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

The people that sleep in the live-and-let-live camp are the same ones that would leave a tip when purchasing from a vending machine.
Let's Go Brandon
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

Machines have feelings too...

It's all the same.
Let's Go Brandon
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

Cut from the same cloth. Wearing the same clothes.

"Hamas terrorists hid a top-secret intelligence center underneath the U.N.’s Palestinian refugee agency (UNRWA) in Gaza that was uncovered by the Israel Defense Forces, the Israeli military said on Saturday.

The Hamas intelligence center included an electrical room, industrial battery power banks, and a living space for the terrorists, The Times of Israel reported. The IDF’s discovery comes after revelations that at least a dozen of the agency’s workers were connected to Hamas’ October 7 attack on Israel, according to an Israeli intelligence dossier.

The controversial U.N. aid group — which says it is “committed to advancing the human development of Palestine refugees” — denied having any knowledge that Hamas was housing terrorists and a data center right underneath its feet, according to UNRWA Commissioner-General Philippe Lazzarini..." https://www.dailywire.com/news/top-secr ... itary-says
Let's Go Brandon