Satanists

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
jr81452

Post by jr81452 »

So, this clown has done so much research that he doesn't even know how to pronounce Nvidia? Keeps saying Nevidia, but the correct pronunciation would be "invidia". Kind of calls into question the rest of the report when you couldn't take 60 seconds to find that out. Besides, where the fuck has this idiot been for the last 30 years that he has never heard of Nvidia before?
Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities - Voltaire

Zealot: noun 1. a person who is fanatical and uncompromising in pursuit of their religious, political, or other ideals.
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

Gemini might have never heard of British kings either...
Let's Go Brandon
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

Ooohh...from another life I remember fondly the glory days of King Javonkenesha III, the famous English monarch...

Because...why would they/Dem intentionally lie to you? (notice the correct pronoun?)

I mean --- it's just an innocent mistake....
Let's Go Brandon
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

Btw..............Forgot..............

King Javonkenesha III is and was known throughout his reign among his subjects (which exponentially surpass those today), as "The Great Honker".

Probably due to his unusual propensity to..................

Ain't glad you know now? Keep tuned for more interesting tidbits about the life and times of this great English monarch.
Let's Go Brandon
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

Just be sure to pronounce his name correctly.

That's so important.....................................................................................................
Let's Go Brandon
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

No........don't trust blindly what I'm saying.

Do a Google search and ask Gemini. Convince yourself. And use the correct pronouns.
Let's Go Brandon
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

Fwiw, my preferred personal pronoun is "S8".

It's actually pronounced --- <secht>.

I find it lyrical.
Let's Go Brandon
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

I also fondly remember the 1970s Soviet cigarettes. Unusually mellow, if you closed your eyes you had no idea that you were smoking. However, when you opened your mouth and smelled your breath, you had no doubts whatsoever that you had taken a puff.

Fancy cigarette packs too. Dunhill-like, but more elegant. Friends would beg me to give them the empty packs.
Let's Go Brandon
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

And who can ever forget the unimaginable bliss of the opportunity to fully experience the comfort of Soviet Charmin toilet paper? When you could find it.

Strangely enough, it had somewhat the same aroma as Pravda. So as not to confuse them. One had letters on it.

So yes, please lecture me on the nuances of the contented workers that "owned" the factory where they were made. Mind you, I believed then as I do now, that Russians were/are proud people. I wouldn't put it past them. Even though I might have a way overdue arrest order somewhere...

Tovarich!
Let's Go Brandon
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

My life in a nutshell.

1958: Valedictorian of Kindergarten class. It goes downhill from there.

1970: Entered college

1971: Met Vice-Dean

Received offer

1973: Exited college. Accumulated 15 Incomplete Fs

1977: Re-entered college

1979: Received offer for PG studies: Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies and later Law School in exchange for 5 years of service. All expenses, academic and personal, paid. Offer refused

1980: Finished bachelor's. Byahair Cum Laude.

1980: Entered law school, still with 15 IFs in GPA.

1984: Finished law school

1990: Offer received-Special Assistant US Attorney. Declined

1992: Signature loan for $20,000.00 through the Pentagon Federal Credit Union in 1971 surfaced. Note to others: Never blindly trust any government- None.

1993: Received offer from local Italian family. After consultation with 3 year old daughter and 1 year old son, offer refused

EDIT:
If anyone does not believe any of that, I'm perfectly fine with it.
However, it would make me feel sad and distraught about the valedictorian thing. Very proud of that.
Let's Go Brandon