One step closer to braces coming back...

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Molivo

Post by Molivo »

rug357 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:24 pm PSA has AR pistols for sale.
This morning they had AR pistol with 10.5” barrel and Magpul BTR brace listed for sale.
Yea I saw that. I contacted my local agent and she said they were still prohibited to dealers. I brought up the PSA ad, she didn't really have an answer .

I'm still staying away from them. I don't have the deep pockets that palmetto does to cover the legal fees.
tector

Post by tector »

I haven't read the most recent ruling, the first true nationwide injunction. I am guessing PSA feels confident they are covered.

I've said this before, but in light of the 2nd Amendment, it is absolutely insane that we have to parse through all this shit. Which is why the quote from Lysander Spooner is in my sig.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
revelation

Post by revelation »

Even if the braces become legal again, do you think a range officer will harass me if I was shouldering the firearm?
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. - George Orwell
tector

Post by tector »

revelation wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:37 am Even if the braces become legal again, do you think a range officer will harass me if I was shouldering the firearm?
Depends on the range I suppose. I would definitely bet on it with the pissy fags at Markham down here. To be fair to them, they have to be tightasses somewhat given all the idiot would-be ganagsta gun owners we have around here, so I appreciate that. But your question does not go to safety.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
George W

Post by George W »

revelation wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:37 am Even if the braces become legal again, do you think a range officer will harass me if I was shouldering the firearm?
Show them the letter I linked to, and tell them to fuck off.