Shot Show 2023.

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
N4KVE

Shot Show 2023.

Post by N4KVE »

Anybody following Classic Firearms, or Atlantic Firearms at the Shot Show on their respective U Tube channels? They go to the mfr’s booths to check out the new products. I think the ATF dropped the brace bomb last week for the Shot Show, because while I’ve seen numerous AR pistols from many mfr’s, none have had braces. Been to Shot twice, but that’s when it was in Orlando. GARY.
Flashooter22

Post by Flashooter22 »

I was at SHOT this week. The number of braced guns on display was certainly lower but they were out there. Some cool new optics and guns released this year.
Nicolas

Post by Nicolas »

The talk across the pond is the underlever AR Upper .... it would be legal here and a great platform.
cvasqu03

Post by cvasqu03 »

Nicolas wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:34 pm The talk across the pond is the underlever AR Upper .... it would be legal here and a great platform.
There was also a pretty cool pump action AR which still retained the use of the charging handle, but as it has a pistol grip, don't know how it would affect legality in more restrictive areas.
My posts kill threads.
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

The shotgun suppressor was cool looking.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
Molivo

Post by Molivo »

Shot was neat this year. Not much that amazed me, although holosun had a pretty awesome thermal scope come out.