What's the general consenus here about Kimber revolvers?

Wheelguns of all descriptions.
tector

Post by tector »

George W wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:11 pm I too have nerve issues in my hands. In addition to the cool looks of the Rhino, this was part of my reason to buy one as allegedly the perceived recoil is better softer than comparable .357 revolvers. I'll let you know tomorrow how this works for me as my son and I will be going to the range to try it and a few other new to us toys.
Thanks, George.

Here's how I started the year (from the first week of January):

“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
George W

Post by George W »

tector wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:18 pm
Thanks, George.

Here's how I started the year (from the first week of January):
I'm about 3 years post-op on my right elbow for cubital tunnel syndrome. It's nice to have feeling back in my hand. Not sure if I'll ever do the left. The kids like having me grab pizzas out of the oven for them. :D

tector

Post by tector »

I had a staph infection caused by a bum cortisone shot. They had to hack before things got out of hand (so to speak). When I went to the ER they put a hole in my wrist immediately to drain, lidocaine only--a volcano of blood and pus. Lots of fun! Here's the ER incision (cleaned up, the next day):

“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”