new old member

New to FSN? Drop in and say hi!
Tjl

new old member

Post by Tjl »

Hello all. I was on here probably 8-10 years ago. I bought guns from a bunch of people on here back as a single guy. Since then ive married up, have a 7 year old son now and have fallen out of the gun hobby pretty much. I have a ton of extra guns and ammo that I have done nothing with and would like to get them out of the way, so I'll probably be posting a good amount of stuff for sale on here.

Thanks and I hope to be more active on here again.
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

Welcome back!

Glad to hear you plan to be active here also.
tector

Post by tector »

Well congrats on the family life, most of all. Glad to hear.

Where are you located, generally? (Don't need GPS coordinates!)
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
tector

Post by tector »

Wait, just saw Deland in one of your ads--never mind. Now I know where you are at. Nice price on that CZ-85!
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Tjl

Post by Tjl »

Thanks! Unfortunately it looks like the ad was taken down. I have a bunch of nice stuff to sell but i guess i’ll sell it elsewhere.
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

Welcome back from Tampa Bay!
Tjl

Post by Tjl »

Thanks for the welcome back. i adjusted my profile to add my location back in.

Edit: I would like to use the BST forum but i dont want my ad getting zapped again. i looked through the rules but i did not see anything about post counts. i never posted a ton but i have been on FSN since 2011. ive bought many things here so ive met a good amount of old members.
Am i clear to put some ads up? Thanks! Many of the guns came from here, so maybe you can buy your old gun back!
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Tjl wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:59 am Thanks for the welcome back. i adjusted my profile to add my location back in.

Edit: I would like to use the BST forum but i dont want my ad getting zapped again. i looked through the rules but i did not see anything about post counts. i never posted a ton but i have been on FSN since 2011. ive bought many things here so ive met a good amount of old members.
Am i clear to put some ads up? Thanks! Many of the guns came from here, so maybe you can buy your old gun back!
Actually, as long as you are in the new member group, you cannot post in BST. I use this group to weed out the spammers. In case of a spam, you guy don't even see it usually. You stay in this group until your 15th message.

That being said, I am satisfied that you're not a spammer and I am going to remove you from this group now.
Wakko

Post by Wakko »

Welcome back! Sorry you have to sell things off...that's never fun. The new BST rules are a bit more complicated, but the information in the title is helpful for folks browsing.
Tjl

Post by Tjl »

Thank you Legio and everyone else. I tend to bounce around on my hobbies. Way back, I wanted to learn more about guns and got way into it. Learned a ton, met a whole bunch of good gun folks and bought a lot of guns and ammo. I'll never get rid of all the guns, but i do have a whole bunch that are more of less just a burden at this point, AND I could sure use the $.