Rail crisis my ass

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Chigger

Rail crisis my ass

Post by Chigger »

Last week it was announced that a potential rail strike would cripple the country , gov't train Amtrak even canceled routes. A supposed rail worker was interviewed and all he said was they want more paid time off. Should have had a caption that said this was an actor portrayal.

Fast forward a few days and in the middle of the night the strike is averted with higher pay and other stuff. Media is touting Biden is a hero and the country is saved from another crisis.

Who else believes this was nothing more than a dog and pony show to boost the democrats chances in the midterms?
osprey21

Post by osprey21 »

Kabuki theater, all of it.

And FUCK Joe Biden with a rusty cactus.
Believe nothing the MSM tells you.
lighteye

Post by lighteye »

osprey21 wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:46 am Kabuki theater, all of it.

Preach on, friend.
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Wouldn't the Sec. of Transportation be the lead negotiator?
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

Now that I would pay to see. OUCH!
jr81452

Post by jr81452 »

Sleepy may be capitalizing on the result with spin, but the strike was a real thing that was going to happen. Several rail workers in my wife's family and we had some long chats when I was up there in August. Rail company is running these guys 70-80 hrs a week with shifts more suitable to a 24hr convenience store than a trained professional. One of them was just coming off a week of 16-8 shifts (irrc). His 8th week like that in a row, I'd fuckin quit.
Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities - Voltaire

Zealot: noun 1. a person who is fanatical and uncompromising in pursuit of their religious, political, or other ideals.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

Joe the perv prefers taking showers with his daughter. :twisted:

Someone knocking on my door. Visit from the Stasi! That was fast!
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!