China-Based Company Buys Land in Levy County for Primate Quarantine

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
osprey21

China-Based Company Buys Land in Levy County for Primate Quarantine

Post by osprey21 »

https://spotlightonlevycountygovernment ... -facility/

Screw that noise - and screw the goddamned Chi-Coms, we've been hurt enough by those bastards. :evil:

I urge everyone in District 2 to flood Congressman Neal Dunn's office with calls on Monday.
Believe nothing the MSM tells you.
tector

Post by tector »

This is like across the street from where a friend of mine has a house (he built it several years ago where he THOUGHT would be the middle of nowhere).
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Depends what they do with it. I'd range it until I find out they just test fortune cookies.
Last edited by REDinFL on Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
NorincoKid

Post by NorincoKid »

I'm sure nothing will go terrible wrong /s
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

sic PETA on this
Last edited by P5 Guy on Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

What could go wrong with chinese monkeys being used for medical research. Not like hurricanes ever hit this state and wipe out whole sections of land and buildings and let loose animals.
Not like theres already a disease like say MONKEY POX out there.
OKIE

Post by OKIE »

Chigger wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:57 pm What could go wrong with chinese monkeys being used for medical research. Not like hurricanes ever hit this state and wipe out whole sections of land and buildings and let loose animals.
I remember William Haast milking King Cobras at the Miami Serpentarium, back in 1967 at 12yrs old. Hurricane Andrew wiped the place out.

There's some Chinese money building entire neighborhoods up in Ohio, not far from family up there.
tector

Post by tector »

OKIE wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:13 pm
Chigger wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:57 pm What could go wrong with chinese monkeys being used for medical research. Not like hurricanes ever hit this state and wipe out whole sections of land and buildings and let loose animals.
I remember William Haast milking King Cobras at the Miami Serpentarium, back in 1967 at 12yrs old.
Yep. Got a piece of King Cobra skin when the snake he was milking started shedding. The only thing between the King Cobra and the crowd (mostly kids) was Haast with his snake hook.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Wasn't it 6-8 months ago a truck crashed or ran into a ditch and a bunch of monkeys headed for a quarantine center in FL escaped? Not too long afterwards the "monkey pox" appeared on the scene.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

I think first report of the pox was overseas at some rump ranger rave.