"The Rise of Wokeness in the Military"

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
tector

"The Rise of Wokeness in the Military"

Post by tector »

https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/the-rise ... -military/

A great, terrifying article form Imprimis, a publication from Hillsdale College.

I fear we are good and fucked, at least in my likely lifetime.

I'd like to live out my remaining lifetime in peace, but I am beginning to think I may not be that lucky. This rotten state of affairs cannot last.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

Yes - The WOKE now demand that all references to Robert E Lee be removed from West Point, his name off buildings, his statue, all plaques.

They would rather put up a statue of George Floyd. :lol:
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

Anyone who has studied history knows full well that this Republic could not last. The framers warned us of it and our ancestors and we have ignored this fact only to sit back and become fat, lazy and content to allow the perverted, demented, diseased and brain dead to run this Republic into the ground.
After all fighting for whats right takes effort. Its not easy and takes a toll. Its like one step forward and two steps back most of the time.

While this country is better than anything else on this planet, its fast slipping into the sludge of a septic take.

When you have a brewery have a drag show involving children with some nudity being guarded by a bunch of fag loving ninja dressed wannabees guarding them with AR's, it truely is on the downslope to oblivion.

I love my kids and grandkids, but wished I never had them for what they are going to be exposed to in the future. If there even is one.
Outgunu

Post by Outgunu »

The Military is having the same retention and recruiting problems as the cops. Both jobs are high stress with few rewards, so the extra BS they now have to put up with are going to cause issues in the future for sure.
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

Re-instate the draft,LOL,wanna hear some people cry.
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
tector

Post by tector »

TonyR wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:03 am Re-instate the draft,LOL,wanna hear some people cry.
The Commies would be glad to bring back the draft, since they have now turned the armed forces into a huge Commie indoctrination machine. Yay, everybody go fight for "democracy" and social justice around the globe!
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
GreyShark

Post by GreyShark »

I guess my big question is what would it take to turn the military around? This has the look of the kind of institutional corruption that can fester for decades. For all the Democrats like to wail about Trump being a Russian agent it sure looks like their party might be a tool of the PRC and that might go a ways toward explaining why they've lately gotten so worked up about Russia when the former Soviet Union was the darling of so many leftists for most of the 20th century. Kind of hard to overlook that TikTok, a major hub for their particular brand of insanity, is headquartered in China. Other nations have banned or attempted to ban it within their borders and that is sure starting to look like they smell a rat, too.
lighteye

Post by lighteye »

TonyR wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:03 am Re-instate the draft,LOL,wanna hear some people cry.
That would increase the problem ten fold, and would provide training to OPFOR.
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

They removed the Confederate monuments in the middle of st. Augustine never thought see in my lifetime history removed.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
tector

Post by tector »

lakelandman wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:22 am They removed the Confederate monuments in the middle of st. Augustine never thought see in my lifetime history removed.
Hey, the Confederates were the American SS, and Lee was the American Hitler. I guess you didn't hear the "woke" news.