FBI raids Trump's Florida home.

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Allme

FBI raids Trump's Florida home.

Post by Allme »

Its all over the news, no use in repeating it. So, anybody else think its going to get interesting quick/fast/in a hurry?

Last edited by Allme on Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
tector

Post by tector »

We have long been in post-Constitutional America. This is just the latest manifestation (and I say this as someone who has always hated Trump, since the '80s).

Get ready for some really exciting non-Constitutional times. They are almost here.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

Hopefully, the swell of outrage over this will dampen (if not totally eliminate) the equivalent swell in the dem community over the Roe V Wade decision. Not that I ever wanted to see Pres. Trump's house raided (or anyone), but I'll take anything we can get to gin up our base to go out and vote!
NorincoKid

Post by NorincoKid »

Between this, and the massive expansion of a heavily armed IRS, I have a feeling bad things are coming in the near future.
lighteye

Post by lighteye »

It sets a VERY dangerous precedent. Someone's going to get hoisted by their own petard soon enough.
stpetejoe57

Post by stpetejoe57 »

Ya this is not good,they are out of control
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

What the Obomination Turd started, Bidumb is finishing. The tipping point was reached long ago.

Some interesting observations I heard:

* Hunter's Plea Deal might soon be released, so they needed a distraction.
* The FBI needed new info to blackmail Trump, so they walked out with everything they could carry.
* The Demorats have for the first time built a "Tammany Hall" like in NY, and "Daily Machine" like in Chicago but on a national level and it will be impossible to remove. Soon EVERYONE will be on the dole of the machine either with lucrative goobernment pensions, goobernment handhouts or in Gitmo.
* Soros, the Devil himself, will be the world's first trillionaire when he brakes the US Treasury like he did to Great Brittan.
* It is part of the trap to force Trump to run in 2024, because the Demorats know they can cheat against him again just like last time and win but they are not so sure they can cheat enough to beat Desantis.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

It's only going to get worse.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
lilwoody

Post by lilwoody »

Beria said, "show me the man, I'll find you the crime".
Seems this will be the new mantra of our government. Does anyone think that 80 thousand IRS agents won't be used in this exactly like this? It is high time to pull the teeth of all these alphabet agencies.
hoosier1104

Post by hoosier1104 »

The current administration is a joke overall. Just standing by silently waiting for things to go sideways. Hoping they won't but they writing is on the wall.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk