ANOTHER out of control LEO

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Allme

ANOTHER out of control LEO

Post by Allme »

Here we go again. I've seen this exact behavior from LEOs in the past, a lot of them click on God mode and never turn it off.. That is until.... This one is on private property, asked to leave.. Draws his firearm and makes up false narrative all while on camera.... Just proves my point that man is unfit to rule man, man is perfectly suited to respect man. I hope they make an example of this POS as it is ANOTHER smudge on the entire LE community, but chances are they won't... He will get some paid vacation while his department figures out how to spin it, worst case he has to go to another department to pull more horsesh*t like this.

https://abc7ny.com/off-duty-nypd-office ... /12077017/

Off-duty NYPD officer accused of punching side-view mirror, pulling gun in road rage incident

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 7:12PM

SELDEN, Suffolk County (WABC) -- An off-duty NYPD officer is accused of punching a car's side-view mirror during a road rage incident and then later going to the driver's home and threatening the victim's father at gunpoint.

According to police, around 11:20 a.m. Saturday, 32-year-old Douglas Debonet got out of his car at the intersection of Old Town Road and County Road 83 in Selden in Suffolk County and broke the side-view mirror on a vehicle.

Later that day, around 5:30 p.m., police said Debonet went to the driver's home and was involved in an altercation with the driver's father during which he pulled out a gun.

Debonet and the victims are apparently neighbors.

He was charged with criminal mischief and menacing and suspended from the NYPD without pay.

Complete video is here:

https://media.gab.com/system/media_atta ... da73ca.mp4
Allme

Post by Allme »

Allme wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:19 pm Here we go again. I've seen this exact behavior from LEOs in the past, a lot of them click on God mode and never turn it off.. That is until.... This one is on private property, asked to leave.. Draws his firearm and makes up false narrative all while on camera.... Just proves my point that man is unfit to rule man, man is perfectly suited to respect man. I hope they make an example of this POS as it is ANOTHER smudge on the entire LE community, but chances are they won't... He will get some paid vacation while his department figures out how to spin it, worst case he has to go to another department to pull more horsesh*t like this.

https://abc7ny.com/off-duty-nypd-office ... /12077017/

Off-duty NYPD officer accused of punching side-view mirror, pulling gun in road rage incident

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 7:12PM

SELDEN, Suffolk County (WABC) -- An off-duty NYPD officer is accused of punching a car's side-view mirror during a road rage incident and then later going to the driver's home and threatening the victim's father at gunpoint.

According to police, around 11:20 a.m. Saturday, 32-year-old Douglas Debonet got out of his car at the intersection of Old Town Road and County Road 83 in Selden in Suffolk County and broke the side-view mirror on a vehicle.

Later that day, around 5:30 p.m., police said Debonet went to the driver's home and was involved in an altercation with the driver's father during which he pulled out a gun.

Debonet and the victims are apparently neighbors.

He was charged with criminal mischief and menacing and suspended from the NYPD without pay.

NOTE: I spoke too soon, guess they suspended him without pay... Looks like he will need to cry/moan like a piss baby to the Union until they force the department to give him back pay... More than one way to skin a cat for LEOs.

Complete video is here:

https://media.gab.com/system/media_atta ... da73ca.mp4
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

Say goodbye to your job asswipe!
Allme

Post by Allme »

GunsandHoses wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:33 pm Say goodbye to your job asswipe!
I've got a $100 bill that says this POS will go right back to work for another department within 12 months.
Sundayknight

Post by Sundayknight »

Going to the neighbors house and pulling a gun on him over a traffic altercation 6 hours earlier, and he's charged with criminal mischief and menacing?

WTF
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Let's not turn this board into an anti LEO propaganda. Thank you.
Flashooter22

Post by Flashooter22 »

Legio wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:09 am Let's not turn this board into an anti LEO propaganda. Thank you.
That’s all the OP posts if you haven’t noticed. Apparently doesn’t like Jews either. Wonder how he feels about Jewish cops- that must really piss him off. ;)
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Flashooter22 wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:06 am That’s all the OP posts if you haven’t noticed. Apparently doesn’t like Jews either. Wonder how he feels about Jewish cops- that must really piss him off. ;)
I have noticed. The mods have been moving a few lately. This is why I chime in at this time. This line of posting cannot continue as this.
joel

Post by joel »

Legio wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:09 am Let's not turn this board into an anti LEO propaganda. Thank you.
+1
Allme

Post by Allme »

Flashooter22 wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:06 am
That’s all the OP posts if you haven’t noticed. Apparently doesn’t like Jews either. Wonder how he feels about Jewish cops- that must really piss him off. ;)
Not sorry I don't make excuses for those who should be held to a higher standard but never are, you are welcome to make excuses for them if you'd like; I am all ears. (edit) I wouldn't post stories of LEOs out of control if there wasn't so many of them. I grieves me that the average American puts their faith/trust in these people who have no duty or obligation to protect them. This misplaced faith is one of the core reasons for the erosion of the 2A, its a popular misconception that "well, we have the police WHY do we need to arm ourselves"; see how that works? I know more than a few LEOs, a lot of them are decent folks (note I said decent)... They got into LE and didn't realize until it was too late all the BS and crap that goes along with it, the two unicorns I know have moved on from LE citing exactly what I have witnessed and am speaking of.. Those "decent" folks still in LE just want to make it to retirement without making a youtube video, with being shot or shooting someone... Still those very folks may not out and out "lie" for their brothers/sisters the WILL in fact however play the "I didn't see anything" card when push comes to shove. "Good cops" don't remain cops for long.

I was also wondering why a race gets their own police for on United States soil, not a word is mentioned... I find strange that when Muslims do the same thing in other parts of the world here at home there is outcry from the conservative sector. Now I am some sort of anti-Semite because I am point this out and asking others if they see the hypocrisy as well?

If you feel the need to quiet me do so, I've been banned for life from twitter and had more 30 day suspensions from facebook than I'd care to shake a stick at... But you have to ask yourself, isn't that the exact same thing they did to Trump and Alex Jones and countless others? The 1A covers all speech, either this board stands for it or or doesn't. I thought this was a message board that valued and respected the Constitution, guess we'll find out soon enough.