Suppressed Fest 2022 is on!

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
NFA Review

Suppressed Fest 2022 is on!

Post by NFA Review »

I wanted to fill everyone in on my event coming up this November in Leesburg FL at the Ares Firearm Training Facility. Suppressed Fest will have limited attendance this year. I've been planning and hosting events since 2013 and while 1,300 shooters looks great for social media content, it waters down the experience for attendees looking for hands on testing research for their next firearm or suppressor purchase. So this year it's limited to under 400 shooters per day!

That means less lines and more shooting for all of you! For $49 you get unlimited access to all the vendors, ammunition, and a raffle ticket. We will have food trucks and facilities on site in case you eat too many tacos lol.

Here is an outline video explaining the event:

The basic process will be to pick a vendor, walk up, receive education on their product while you wait your turn to shoot, you'll be handed a loaded mag, shoot the product and then off to the next booth. There is no limit to how many times you can get back in line at the same vendor. At the end of each day there will be raffle prizes for some epic suppressors and guns!

To purchase tickets (selling out fast) visit www.suppressedfest.com and you'll also find a ton of info and answers to many questions you may have. If the website doesn't answer your question just leave it below and I'll do my best to answer! I hope to see a lot of you in November! - Adam

Formerly Fireman1291
Casual

Post by Casual »

I do want to hear 100% subsonic 762x51 on the m134... like no cycle semi auto power subs
fshnfvr

Post by fshnfvr »

Awesome I’m in.
osprey21

Post by osprey21 »

Hopefully I'm healed up enough by then to attend.
Believe nothing the MSM tells you.
NFA Review

Post by NFA Review »

I'm glad some of ya'll can make it! Tickets are almost sold out! Make sure to come up and say hi during the event!
Formerly Fireman1291
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

Bad A$$.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.