Supreme Court has voted to overturn abortion rights, draft opinion shows

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
zeebaron

Supreme Court has voted to overturn abortion rights, draft opinion shows

Post by zeebaron »

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/05/0 ... n-00029473

Funny how that got leaked. I think we're in for some violent drama real quick.
tector

Post by tector »

“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
TACC

Post by TACC »

Let's see if any of these insurrectionissues get thrown in jail

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

My question is, how did it get leaked? Is there a traitor in the offices of SCOTUS? They may have some house cleaning to do.
SeaDragun

Post by SeaDragun »

One must wonder if this was an intentional leak to divert attention from other current issues
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

SeaDragun wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 11:11 am One must wonder if this was an intentional leak to divert attention from other current issues
It is an intentional leak to push the pros to riot in the streets so one or two judges change their minds. They have another 3 months before it is final anyway. Plenty can happen during that time.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

The Obomination Image taught the Kommunists how to infiltrate and take over government agencies. They started with the IRS, and continued on to the FBI, CIA, FCC, Treasury, Justice Dept, Federal Reserve. SOCUS is just the next logical step.

Time to start from scratch... :o
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

"Pro abortion activists are now openly calling for and threatening violence and unrest."

lighteye

Post by lighteye »

I'm pretty sure this was drummed out as a distraction for dem midterms, where they were looking at a violent thrashing. Seeing as how the Rus/Ukr op isn't quite doing the trick, they needed something that would mobilize violent lefties again and breathe new life into their rotting craniums. Just my $.02, and it's worth exactly what you paid for it.
Augdawg

Post by Augdawg »

From what I understand the Court has not voted yet, it is a draft opinion and the Justices could still change their mind. It is a shame that the draft opinion was released the way it was. Democrats/liberals will not stop until they get what they want, even then I don't think they would be satisfied.