Was there anything "Russian" not yet banned?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
tector

Was there anything "Russian" not yet banned?

Post by tector »

I mean gun stuff--I lost track of all the great and wise things our government had already done. If there was anything still available, I assume it will be gone now.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
gforester

Post by gforester »

Russian petroleum isn't banned. Neither is Russian dressing.
Jeepsnguns
Location: Relocated from Manatee County Florida to Marion County Oregon

Post by Jeepsnguns »

Not gun stuff but "Wodka" is being pulled from shelves, I read that's a personal choice by several liquor store owners, not a mandate.
And is symbolic, nothing more.
tector

Post by tector »

tector wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:30 pm I mean gun stuff
<cough, cough>

Seriously, I know Wolf and some other brands of "Russian" ammo were still around (I think). I THOUGHT all new Russian guns were out of the market already. Anything else we might lose, soon?
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

I accepted delivery of 500 rounds of Wolf 6.5 Grendel today. Does that count? 🤔
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
tector

Post by tector »

flcracker wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:04 pm I accepted delivery of 500 rounds of Wolf 6.5 Grendel today. Does that count? 🤔
Get it while you can.
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

tector wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:32 pm
flcracker wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:04 pm I accepted delivery of 500 rounds of Wolf 6.5 Grendel today. Does that count? 🤔
Get it while you can.
7.62x39 too. Twice the price for non-corrosive brass, minimum. It's bad enough the steel case stuff has tripled in price in 15 years.
cvasqu03

Post by cvasqu03 »

OK, I already (almost) got in trouble on another forum for asking about this but here goes:

What is the effect of all this on Russian mail order brides?

Asking for a friend.
My posts kill threads.
tector

Post by tector »

cvasqu03 wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:45 am OK, I already (almost) got in trouble on another forum for asking about this but here goes:

What is the effect of all this on Russian mail order brides?

Asking for a friend.
No idea, but Ukrainian chicks are HOT and a shitload of them may need new homes....
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

If you weren't already aware, there's a significant Russian & Ukrainian population in Noth Port. At least three good delis along Tamiami Trail. You can visit Warm Mineral Springs and see what those hot Ukrainian girls will look like in a bathing suit when they get older. 🧐 😱 🤢
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)