Florida Republican's Office chucks Constitutional Carry Petitions into Garbage

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Miami_JBT

Florida Republican's Office chucks Constitutional Carry Petitions into Garbage

Post by Miami_JBT »

Been super busy. Haven't posted in a while. This just happened.

Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
tector

Post by tector »

Welcome back! Hope you are well.

Your post is what the liberals call "misinformation." It says it is "SHOCKING." Really, no one here is likely to be shocked at this at all. It is business as usual for the Florida GOP. Years and years of the same....
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

You also have to remember Youtube is like Facebook they filter a lot of what they want you to see.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

They know they have us over the barrel. The Mouse and Publix love it! They know you don't want to get a bunch of Libitards so they do what the Mouse and Publix want until the Kommies replace them.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Another bunch looking at perks, pensions and palm grease. The looks on their faces will be memorable, when they find out they won't part of the "IN" group with the new regime. Won't do the rest of us any good, though.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

The latest lobby group that in effect killed it for this year was the Tourist Board.
They are against the open carry, because they fear it will disturb tourists here in Florida.
They lobbied hard this year, with people going to every State House and Senate member, promising cash for their reelections, if they killed the bill.
I got this straight from the mouth of my State House Representative.
Remember, the Mouse and Publix are also are lobbying hard against the open carry bill.
Never underestimate the power of the Mouse here in Florida!
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

Someone needs to donate more to politicians than concealed carry class business big wigs do.
ss1

Post by ss1 »

I wage that if the Russian invasion of Ukraine doesn't overshadow the optics of this, in the next 24 hours, the snakes (Hammer, et al) will come out to spin this and say that it wasn't Brannan's aide that threw it in the trash but a staged attempt to make a pillar of the Republican party look bad. If you have any ongoing footage to cover the 20 minute gap up to the point of discovery of the trashed petitions, I'd keep it readily handy. Brannan's district covers Alachua and I'm sure UF academians (sadly I'm a Gator) aren't supporters of open carry legislation and I can't think of a bigger influence in Alachua.

Edited to add: Brannon's legislative aide is a dude named Staz Guntek. Cool name. Hope it wasn't him....
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

they fear it will disturb tourists here in Florida

Are snowbirds in Arizona put off by open carry?