Mule from So Fla to Central Fl truck or trailer to transport a motorcycle ?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
rentprop1

Mule from So Fla to Central Fl truck or trailer to transport a motorcycle ?

Post by rentprop1 »

Longshot here but just curious if anyone is traveling north just after Christmas that might possibly be able to transport a motorcycle from South Miami north bound .....get it as far as you can and we can talk from there.
It's a sport bike so it can fit in the back of a pick up truck, my truck has a topper but if you get close I can come meet you and take over riding it or bring my trailer, whatever

Let me know, it's at a dealership, I haven't bought it yet but can wire funds, finish the deal as soon as I secure transport.
George W

Post by George W »

While I can't help directly, if anyone is thinking about helping but doesn't have room, I'll offer up my motorcycle trailer to use. I'm right off I-4 between Tampa and Lakeland.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

Thanks George but I have time against me, if I have to drive the 3 hours to snatch your trailer and then return it, I probably could rent a pickup at 100 bucks and just drive down and back, but I only have Sunday off and cant do it.

Anyone in So Miami with motorcycle knowledge available to possibly go look at a bike at a dealer for me ? I'd almost be willing to just buy it and pay a transporter like uship