Alec Baldwin: I didn't pull the trigger, I swear!!!

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
tector

Alec Baldwin: I didn't pull the trigger, I swear!!!

Post by tector »

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... t-shooting

Ah yes, the spontaneously firing gun of shitlib imaginations--they just go off!

This is why normal people (i.e. outside of Hollywood) are trained to NEVER put a finger on a trigger unless and until they are prepared to shoot (and, if shooting at a person, prepared to see them dead). A finger on a trigger can pull inadvertently under stress, surprise, distraction, etc. You don't realize it until its too late. Next thing you know you are cleaning up brains in the back seat with Jules. I realize he didn't think it was a live, "real" gun, but that's another fuck-up. Sometimes they pile up.

Unfortunately for Alec, his jury is likely to be filled with mere normal people, not Hollywood limousine liberal dilettantes. Sucks to be you, sir.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
George W

Post by George W »

The fairy of ND magically cocked the Single Action Revolver, shifted the point of aim, and then pulled the trigger. This was after a conspirator loaded the gun with live ammo.

In his effort to save his ass, he's digging a deeper hole for himself. As a shooter, he owns every round fired.
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

Alec Baldwin is trying to save his own ass and not take ownership like most Hollywood Dbags.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
deathpriest

Post by deathpriest »

I thought there were two victims.
He didn't pulled the trigger twice?
μολὼν λαβέ
**Infidel**
SteyrAUG

Post by SteyrAUG »

It would actually be funny if somebody handed him a computer programed firearm that discharged twice all by itself but they don't make them yet.

I'm hoping they were rolling lots of cameras of this event.
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

I don't know about you guys, but I barely sleep at night thinking that my firearms will spontaneously combust....

Free Jussie Smollet! If Smollet had taken colloidal silver it would have been a black-on-blue hate crime!
Let's Go Brandon
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

Do I hear a claim of self-defense......................
Let's Go Brandon
pharmer

Post by pharmer »

Ricordo wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:32 am Do I hear a claim of self-defense......................
That's happening now. Joe
Keep Today Fresh
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

deathpriest wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:10 am I thought there were two victims.
He didn't pulled the trigger twice?
Just once. The bullet passed through the first victim killing her, & then hit the second victim in the shoulder, wounding him. 45 Long Colt is deadly. But yeah, with Cowboy guns being single action only, somebody had to cock the gun. This has bothered me since the story hit the news. I have always treated every gun as if it’s loaded, even if I knew it was empty. GARY.
Wulfmann

Post by Wulfmann »

He said he cocked the pistol as directed by the woman he shot and killed.

He claims he did not pull the trigger but dropped the hammer.

It is not impossible he did not pull the trigger but when he dropped the hammer the gun fired meaning he fired the pistol either way

He claims he did not pull the trigger because he knows not to by his training when it is pointed at someone as it was he knew not to do that

Well doomass, if you are supposedly trained than you would know the first thing you do when anyone, even God, hands you a firearm you open the gun to check if it is loaded. Did you do that doomass?
No, guess not

Guilty of manslaughter but I guess that only applies to someone who is not a left wing commi