Sig P365'X' & P365'L'

Pistols of all descriptions.
Deputydave

Sig P365'X' & P365'L'

Post by Deputydave »

I've regularly been EDC'ing my XL and like it quite well. For the most part it has replaced my standard P365 as my EDC. Earlier this year I picked up a second XL with RD and MS for a really good price. Figured it would make a good night stand pistol for the wife.

For a while I've been tinkering with the idea of swapping the grip modules. I had already swapped out the FCU because I wanted the flat-faced trigger in my P365 because I liked it so much in my XL. So tonight I finally went ahead and swapped the grip modules as well, essentially making my P365 into a P365X. I kept the FCU with the flat-faced trigger as well. This effectively made the wife's pistol into what I've seen referred to as the P365L. She doesn't care one way or the other whether the trigger is curved or flat. And I kept the standard 12-round mag in it so it hasn't really lost anything including capacity.

So now my XL and my 'X' are set up the same way i.e. both have a MS, both have a TLR-6 and the same grip modules which of course have that beaver tail that I prefer. Gives me some nice options if I want to carry the slightly smaller X instead of the XL.

Survival and Emergency Preparedness https://www.sepboard.us
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

Glad you have your bliss. I'm looking for the 365 with the SS slide and noticed that it has gone down to $458.00 plus shipping.

When it hits under $450.00, I'll bite. It'll fit nicely in my almost vacant Safepacker.

Yeah, I'm cheap. Also looking for a cheap FFL transfer. $25.00 should do it.
Let's Go Brandon
Deputydave

Post by Deputydave »

Ricordo wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:46 pm Glad you have your bliss. I'm looking for the 365 with the SS slide and noticed that it has gone down to $458.00 plus shipping.

When it hits under $450.00, I'll bite. It'll fit nicely in my almost vacant Safepacker.

Yeah, I'm cheap. Also looking for a cheap FFL transfer. $25.00 should do it.
I got one of those with the SS slide a couple of years ago off of Armslist. Gave it to my son. It's a sharp looking pistol. :)
Dave P

Post by Dave P »

My daughter has one of those variants - great little pistol! SIG comes thru again.
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

Not only is it purty, the contrast between the stainless slide and the black sights makes me acquire more quickly a sight picture in daylight and low-level light conditions.

I need all the help I can get. :D
Let's Go Brandon
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

Pulled the trigger on the SS. Arriving tomorrow. Will pick up later.

$458.70 plus shipping.

Going for Hogue beavertail and Pearce extension.
Let's Go Brandon
Deputydave

Post by Deputydave »

Ricordo wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:46 pm Pulled the trigger on the SS. Arriving tomorrow. Will pick up later.

$458.70 plus shipping.

Going for Hogue beavertail and Pearce extension.
Good price! That's a lot of gun for the money, enjoy :)
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

Have it. Thanks.

It's tight. Everything's tight. Real tight.

Born November 2021. So far so good. Purty little thing.
Let's Go Brandon
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

Man, is it tight! Very tight tolerances, very tight clearances.

Fwiw, https://battlehawkarmory.com/product/si ... 0rd-blksts (email for price). $19.95 shipping from Texas warehouse. Purchased Monday, delivered Thursday.
Let's Go Brandon
Ricordo

Post by Ricordo »

Let's Go Brandon