Any Silver Stackers Here?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
SteyrAUG

Post by SteyrAUG »

I prefer to stack brass.
Off To The Races

Post by Off To The Races »

RyanHK21EOwner wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:35 pm For every 100 oz of silver I buy at SD Bullion ~

I purchase a 1 oz gold piece they list for sale once every six months

I keep a 10:1 ratio in my metals portfolio…

I do have a 1 oz palladium coin from a trade for work I did a few years ago…
That's a good ratio to stick by. I guess that means I need to buy a few ounces of gold now. Recommendations on the idea type to buy? The US stuff just seems too high with the premiums. Seems like the Britannias and Maple Leafs are even better (.9999 purity) and they're slightly less money.
SteyrAUG

Post by SteyrAUG »

Off To The Races wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:10 pm
RyanHK21EOwner wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:35 pm For every 100 oz of silver I buy at SD Bullion ~

I purchase a 1 oz gold piece they list for sale once every six months

I keep a 10:1 ratio in my metals portfolio…

I do have a 1 oz palladium coin from a trade for work I did a few years ago…
That's a good ratio to stick by. I guess that means I need to buy a few ounces of gold now. Recommendations on the idea type to buy? The US stuff just seems too high with the premiums. Seems like the Britannias and Maple Leafs are even better (.9999 purity) and they're slightly less money.
Maple Leafs are great but I have a fondness for Krugerrands, both silver and gold.
tector

Post by tector »

I'm a Maple Leaf guy--they look cool and had the anti-counterfeiting details a while ago. I don't have a lot since I hold it only as a hedge against something truly crazy (bring on the EMP attack, China!), not as a straight investment (there are better choices there). I think I have 4 gold, plus roughly the value of another gold ounce in silver MLs (100 or so?). Of course I will have to rush to the bank to grab the SDB before the Commies, errrr, Democrats nationalize them....
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
RyanHK21EOwner

Post by RyanHK21EOwner »

SteyrAUG wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:12 am I prefer to stack brass.
That too :)

More ratios to take full physical possession of ;)
The Storm is coming on the Horizon...
RyanHK21EOwner

Post by RyanHK21EOwner »

Get on SD Bullions email list…

Watch for the deals each month…

https://sdbullion.com/random-1-oz-silver-coins#

Main Page has weekly specials but watch for bulk promotional deals on tamper proof metals direct fresh from the Mint…
The Storm is coming on the Horizon...