Get Jabbed Or Get Canned

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
lighteye

Get Jabbed Or Get Canned

Post by lighteye »

Well, the Mrs. has just been given an ultimatum - take an experimental emergency use only injection with absolutely no idea of the long term side effects or be placed on unpaid leave and have all of her accrued PTO revoked. HCA hospitals can KMA. From last year's heroes to this years scapegoats. I'm LIVID.

She doesn't have FTF interaction with patients, but stays in her office and works from her desk wearing a face diaper all day after having her temp checked at the door every morning. Even with it this, you can still catch the virus and you can still spread it, and you can die from it. It's about compliance, not a preventative IMO.

I'm crunching numbers to see how long we can afford to have her out of work. Let's go Brandon.
tector

Post by tector »

I am not a Christian.

When I was a teenager, I had relatives who were evangelicals (mom's side) who went on and on about the coming of the Antichrist, and how things would be in those days: except if you took the mark of the Beast, you could not buy or sell.

We are not there yet, but this exercise of power is clearly not the last of it.

Sometimes it makes me wonder.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
lighteye

Post by lighteye »

tector wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:59 pm I am not a Christian.

When I was a teenager, I had relatives who were evangelicals (mom's side) who went on and on about the coming of the Antichrist, and how things would be in those days: except if you took the mark of the Beast, you could not buy or sell.

We are not there yet, but this exercise of power is clearly not the last of it.

Sometimes it makes me wonder.
I don't think you're far off the mark, no pun intended.