Biden's nominee for Comptroller of the Currency a LITERAL Communist

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
tector

Biden's nominee for Comptroller of the Currency a LITERAL Communist

Post by tector »

No, I don't mean a squishy liberal--I mean a fucking communist, like Marx, Lenin and Ho Chi Minh.

https://dossier.substack.com/p/biden-tr ... china-is-a
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
GreyShark

Post by GreyShark »

Yeah, I heard about this. It makes as much sense as everything else he has done which means he's either completely incompetent or completely beholden to interests that are seriously trying to take down the USA. I have said it before but as a person of Eastern European heritage all of this looks frighteningly familiar to me.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

Many State Treasurer's have tried to mount a defense but the Kommie-in-charge will have their way.

I think the bigger problem is the Federal Reserve have openly embraced high inflation and will keep interest rates at zero forever so the Kommies-in-charge and the worthless POS in Kongress can spend (waste) as much as they want. If the interest rates were to even go up slightly, the feds would have have an even more massive interest payment to pay every years and therefore less $ to waste and grease the palms of the illegals and Communist sympathizer constituents.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
hotspur

Post by hotspur »

Flame Red wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:47 pm Many State Treasurer's have tried to mount a defense but the Kommie-in-charge will have their way.

I think the bigger problem is the Federal Reserve have openly embraced high inflation and will keep interest rates at zero forever so the Kommies-in-charge and the worthless POS in Kongress can spend (waste) as much as they want. If the interest rates were to even go up slightly, the feds would have have an even more massive interest payment to pay every years and therefore less $ to waste and grease the palms of the illegals and Communist sympathizer constituents.
President Trump wanted low, even negative, interest rates.