Why is Fox News Letting Nancy Grace trash Kyle Rittenhouse

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
rentprop1

Why is Fox News Letting Nancy Grace trash Kyle Rittenhouse

Post by rentprop1 »

Is anybody else watching this

I have to admit I pretty much lost my stomach with Fox News beginning on January 6th after they caved on the coverage of the capital, but this is some liberal one sided CNN type Bull Shit.....
tector

Post by tector »

She was always a miserable, lying cunt. Why Fox gives her time, I don't know.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

I watched that segment, & wondered what she was doing on FOX. The next few days will be interesting. GARY
Bobberfishin

Post by Bobberfishin »

Nancy Grace is like Judge Judy with an inferiority complex
revelation

Post by revelation »

The prosecution is falling apart. I think he was 100% justified in terms of self defense. Anyhoo, isn't ironic that they are targeting a Rittenhouse coined as a "vigilante" at a BLM protest but he only wounded or killed scum of the earth white boys?
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. - George Orwell
playswithstyrene

Post by playswithstyrene »

tector wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:18 pm She was always a miserable, lying cunt. Why Fox gives her time, I don't know.
That is a bingo. :lol:
Who farted?!?
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I watched about 20 minutes of it last night, and turned off the TV and went to bed.
That was a very one-sided hit piece.
I'm surprised, as normally she gives a fairy good show, but she sure was out to get Kyle last night.
She was even contradicting her six "Experts", she had on the show.
I'll never watch her show again, that was totally disgusting.

FOX is slowly going over to the dark side!
tector

Post by tector »

Gregg wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:56 am I watched about 20 minutes of it last night, and turned off the TV and went to bed.
That was a very one-sided hit piece.
I'm surprised, as normally she gives a fairy good show, but she sure was out to get Kyle last night.
She was even contradicting her six "Experts", she had on the show.
I'll never watch her show again, that was totally disgusting.

FOX is slowly going over to the dark side!
The Murdoch kids want to be acceptable to "polite" (i.e. liberal) society. They will hold sway more and more.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
SteyrAUG

Post by SteyrAUG »

After trying her hardest to railroad the victims of the Duke LaCrosse case, I'm amazed she still has a job at all talking about anything.

If she tried to convict the fake rape victim in the media the way she did the actual victims, she'd have probably been actually lynched.

She should be in jail with Naifong. Of course Nifong only served one day so he should still be in jail too.
Wulfmann

Post by Wulfmann »

The prosecution stated to the jury under Minnesota law when a person is the aggressor he must retreat

So, if the jury assumes without a doubt the kid was the aggressor (No evidence has established that) and watches the same video we all have seen over and over one begs to ask; in both cases where he fired was he retreating or was he moving toward the people he shot?

He was actually running away and was being chased in both cases, again as the video clearly shows.

Didn't the prosecution by stating that all but tell the jury the kid is innocent?