NYT trying to stir up a moral panic over "ghost guns"

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
tector

NYT trying to stir up a moral panic over "ghost guns"

Post by tector »

Here's a link where you can read the article without giving even a click to these cocksuckers:

https://archive.ph/OD7Ki
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Every time I see a NY, New Jersey, California or some other commie tag in my AO I feel like telling the to carry their sorry a@@ back to the SH they created and are running from now. Now to be fair not everyone from these places are are AH but most are with their I'm smarter than you southerners attitudes. Not to mention and I've heard them decussing this when voting and standing line.

Hear them all the time asking their liberal pos friends during elections. Did you get your absentee ballot to send back to where ever and yet here they are standing in line to vote here in Florida again....double voting. Most are rude and sorry pos.

Sorry about rant.

One lady whose husband was having a heart attack with NY tags on car in driveway. We arrive on scene but because of road had to pull a little onto front lawn grass. Saved husband and transported him. What does she and or her husband do. Complain to HQ/County we parked rescue on their grass :shock: wtf is wrong with these people.

Not to mention their attitude of let me in or hit me when driving. They'll just pull right out in front of you or come over on top of you when changing lanes. Screw 4 way stop signs they just go no matter whose turn it is. The old hit me and I'll sue your dumb southern a@$.

Selling their homes because they elected tyrants and move here and complain about our laws and way of life. F them and I hope they burn.

But like I stated not all are like the above, but most are.

I'll never forget one telling me at a private gun range my suppressed SBR was illegal and I had to leave the range and could not possess those weapons because they were illegal to own.. He was shooting revolvers. After enough of his bitching and not shutting up about it, told him to stfu and mind his own business. He packs up and heads to office to report I was using illegal guns. BTW they were Registered on form ones and fours.

Did not want to hear that or care. Owner told him if he ever messed with another member he was out of gun club. I honestly at one point though this nut was going to draw down on me. He got so ticked off he was screaming at me at one point telling me I could not own these guns and suppressors they were illegal.

Did not even bother to ask me how I was able to own them. Just your breaking the law. He just would not shut up or even want to listen or even ask how I was able to possess them. That's when I told him to stfu and minds his own business and leave me the hell alone. Guy went berserk. He was yelling at owner jestering towards me until owner pointed his finger at him and read him the right act. Ben then looked at me grinning :P

Had out of state tags on his car guess from where....NY saw it when he stormed out of range Mad as hell for absolutely no reason at all other than he did not like our gun laws and did not even care to ask how we could own weapons ect... he did not care.

Now bitching about not the fact people are obeying laws. But instead they believe we have no right, need and everyone who owns guns should be in a data base some where. So they create a term ghost gun and call it a loophole and illegal to do. That they are created for just one purpose. I hate these people with a passion

LET'S GO BRANDON 8-)
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

NY Times tells you what you need to know. Look up Walter Duranty NY Times. It’s instructive.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
gforester

Post by gforester »

So in other words, NYT has always been a leftist propaganda machine.