Safe movers in south Florida?

cvasqu03

Safe movers in south Florida?

Post by cvasqu03 »

Hello guys, my family and I recently had to move in a bit of a hurry, and though we managed to get everything done on time a few corners were cut. I didn't have time to get a safe mover so I just had the (regular) movers take the safe to the new house and leave it in the garage. Now that I have time to get to this, I need to find a safe mover that can bring the safe up for me to a second floor room via a "U" shaped stairway. Fortunately the safe is fairly small, but I still don't think our little stair dolly would handle it so I'd need someone that has the right equipment and can simply come to the new house and bring the safe up for me. I'm going out of town again right after Thanksgiving so I'd like to have this done sometime this coming week.

Any recommendations?
My posts kill threads.
Bmup

Post by Bmup »

Not sure where you live but when I bought my new safe I went through CE Safes in Deerfield Bch. They delivered a 1000 lb safe into a tight-fit back closet & never scratched even one of the 18" floor tiles. From start to finish these guys are professional & very careful. Check them out here: https://www.cesafes.com/copy-of-services-delivery
"Biden/Harris 2024 - It's a No Brainer!"

"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell
cvasqu03

Post by cvasqu03 »

Thanks, and sorry, I guess I should have specified, I'm in Miami Florida so I'd need someone local. Deerfield Beach is probably a bit too far for them to come for something like this but if I don't find anything else, I might contact them.
My posts kill threads.
ss1

Post by ss1 »

There are only 2 safe movers I would trust. CE is my first choice but that’s just because they’ve helped me move my safe in a divorce requiring some storage but Banks is also top notch and they are based further south with Miami coverage.
tector

Post by tector »

I used Banks for a safe I had dropshipped to them (i.e. I purchased it online). They dropped the safe on its face on the concrete slab outside--that's bad. But they gave me a temporary and bought me a brand new safe--that's good. I guess anybody can make a mistake--but not everybody knows how to make it right.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
philasteen

Post by philasteen »

Worldwide Safe & Vault is in Miami and did a good job with my monster of a safe.