What? No complaints about DST this time around?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Flame Red

What? No complaints about DST this time around?

Post by Flame Red »

Are you guys still asleep? Where are all the complaints about DST?

Ok, I'll start it! DST Sucks!

:o

I know why nobody complained yet. The Kommie Gooberment is too busy forcing everyone into the Jab, Critical Race Theory, forcing LGBTxyzShit down everyone throats, giving out $ to the illegals. So things like DST are not worth complaining about anymore. :roll:

I miss the days where all I had to complain about was DST! :lol:
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
gforester

Post by gforester »

No complaints here. we are back on normal time now. But, for the record DST does suck.
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

I recall when they actually started DST in February, in the 70's. I remember going to HS on the bus in the dark, I hated that. That said, I do kinda like having extra daylight in the afternoon/evening. I wouldn't mind if they converted to DST and kept it that way.
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

FfNJGTFO wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:48 pm I recall when they actually started DST in February, in the 70's. I remember going to HS on the bus in the dark, I hated that. That said, I do kinda like having extra daylight in the afternoon/evening. I wouldn't mind if they converted to DST and kept it that way.
What he said.
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

What they said ^^^
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
Toofiq

Post by Toofiq »

9:30pm feeling like 11:30pm right now.

No complaints, just different. Not sure why the political outrage. Got an e-mail from Scott about it. lol
joel

Post by joel »

Me and DST? I might hate it. Not the DST, but the semi-annual ritual of changing not only the clocks, but our schedules. Where something is scheduled, in advance, to have the kids finish and on their way home before dark, now SUDDENLY it's "nighttime" after only an hour difference. Keep it one way or the other is my 2-cent opinion.

I drove down the turnpike last night from Stuart -> Jupiter -> Ft Lauderdale (normally like an hour or so) and it took me over 2 hours because of a bad accident. Was the wreck caused by DST, probably not, but it gives me something to complain on here about. LOL

No, thank God, I wasn't involved in the wreck, I'm glad about that. But, I did sit in bumper-to-bumper traffic for over 40 minutes. (yes, I know, count my blessings. I do) Rant over!
cvasqu03

Post by cvasqu03 »

OK, I've probably posted this before, but this (fake) movie trailer is pretty good and really captures the spirit of DST.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4EUTMPuvHo
My posts kill threads.
avmech

Post by avmech »

I go to work early so no matter which time we are in it is dark. I rather have DST so I get more daylight in the afternoon.......
I found an excellent gun control law we should all follow. It's called the Second Amendment.
Deputydave

Post by Deputydave »

I don't know about DST, but I've noticed it gets dark earlier and the trees are losing leaves. I blame global warming.
Survival and Emergency Preparedness https://www.sepboard.us