NRA

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Outgunu

NRA

Post by Outgunu »

However great they are, I will NOT give them one red cent until Wayne is no longer in their money sucking organization.
Last edited by Outgunu on Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I've suddenly started receiving emails from the NRA again, a lot from ILA, asking for money.
I agree with the above, not one cent to the NRA until Wayne and all the Board are gone.
tector

Post by tector »

Same. They can keep Wayne and go broke, or have another revolution like they had in the '80s. I prefer the latter, but if it is the former, OK.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Deputydave

Post by Deputydave »

Same. I ditched them years ago when I found out what they really are i.e. a money-making organization with a 2A front. I got tired of them constantly asking for more and more money.
Survival and Emergency Preparedness https://www.sepboard.us
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Also, the deceptive methods: a “survey,” or “higher level membership.”
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Like Hollywood and the GOP, they haven't seen money from me in a long time.
mavrik

Post by mavrik »

Legio wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:53 pm Like Hollywood and the GOP, they haven't seen money from me in a long time.
Deputydave wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:50 pm Same. I ditched them years ago when I found out what they really are i.e. a money-making organization with a 2A front. I got tired of them constantly asking for more and more money.
Same for me!
And, add the NFL. I absolutely love the game but tired of the crybabies making more in one year than I will in a lifetime.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

unfortunately Im stuck, the gun club that I belong to up north : 1 of the conditions of membership is NRA membership, so I just pay as a Business affiliate at the shop, just for the insurance of course :mrgreen:
pharmer

Post by pharmer »

I'm as far (Patron) as I'm going to go in this lifetime. Wayne ain't going anywhere, unfortunately. Joe
Keep Today Fresh
cj5mrt

Post by cj5mrt »

Deputydave wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:50 pm Same. I ditched them years ago when I found out what they really are i.e. a money-making organization with a 2A front. I got tired of them constantly asking for more and more money.
Same here.