Biden Mulls $450,000 to Illegal Immigrant for Family Separation

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
tector

Post by tector »

gforester wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:14 am So, last night when questioned by Peter Doocy, Lets Go Brandon claimed "it's never going to happen".
So which is it? Has no one informed him about it or has he already forgotten?
The blowback, particularly in light of Virginia, has been so intense it is a tactical retreat. The commies that move the strings on this senile meat puppet are lying low--but always lying regardless. Just the story being out there achieved a major goal--to attract more illegal immigrants (i.e. future Democratic voters) to cross.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Since the memory of the average person is at most two weeks, this can be resurrected down the road, say, next year.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
GreyShark

Post by GreyShark »

The Virginia victory gives me hope that we can turn this ship around. Interestingly a Muslim woman was one of the key figures up there that helped drive the movement against the abusive and evil-minded schoolboard and consequently contributed significantly to Youngkin's win. In the long run I think it would be wise for all the world's religious people to put aside our comparatively minor differences and work together against the common Marxist threat. Christians, Jews, Muslims, Hindus and others can coexist and have for centuries but the Marxists would like to see us all destroyed and erase any record of our faiths.
tector

Post by tector »

Crazy Grandpa went nuts on this subject today.

t.ly/QuHQ

“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
avmech

Post by avmech »

$450K to families separated during the Trump admin. What about the ones separated under obama and recently brandon? Come to the USA illegally, vote democrat, no registration or citizenship needed, good pay............................
I found an excellent gun control law we should all follow. It's called the Second Amendment.