Trump the Left media stooge - again?

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Springfield

Trump the Left media stooge - again?

Post by Springfield »

I try to read a variety of news sources. CNN beats the drum about Trump every day, 10x more than Fox or similar. The only reason Trump was prez in 2016 is because Left media pounded every R front runner as they emerged - but Trump pounded back fiercely. All that free media won him the election. Apparently they're looking to do it again in 2024. Trump loves it but gotta be thousands of better men . . .
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

No worries for the Kommies-in-Charge. They will just repeat their cheating no matter who runs against them. They got the system rigged permanently.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
cvasqu03

Post by cvasqu03 »

Flame Red wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:59 pm No worries for the Kommies-in-Charge. They will just repeat their cheating no matter who runs against them. They got the system rigged permanently.
I wouldn't say permanently. The type of cheating they do only really works with close races. There's nothing they could do about a landslide other than whine and moan, remember, even all their BS about Russia last time around never actually alleged that there had been voting fraud, only that the Russians had somehow swayed the vote. Of course if they see Trump about to win again, they may just abandon all pretense and flat out try to steal the election hoping that their shills in the media will cover for them.
My posts kill threads.
fish

Post by fish »

The communists control the software on some brands of voting machines.
They are just barely smart enough to avoid setting the winning vote count so high it looks criminal.
We are now in the same mode as Stalinist Russia.
After WW-2, the allies bludgeoned Joe into holding free elections.
When Joe found out what “voting” was, he made sure his guys, only, did the counting……