North American Arms rants: “Disdain” for the unvaxed, Calls them “selfish”

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
lighteye

Post by lighteye »

The more these morons out themselves, the easier my choice of products become.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

N4KVE wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:59 am Everyone has the right to take, or refuse the vaccine. Nobody has the right to force anyone to take the vaccine. That being said, Monday I’m attending the funeral of a friend who refused to take the vaccine. GARY.
But did he die from it? Anyway, he died a free man.
Deputydave

Post by Deputydave »

lighteye wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:28 pm The more these morons out themselves, the easier my choice of products become.
Bingo. I'm glad these snowflake SJW's are running their mouths.
Survival and Emergency Preparedness https://www.sepboard.us
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Legio wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:05 am
N4KVE wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:59 am Everyone has the right to take, or refuse the vaccine. Nobody has the right to force anyone to take the vaccine. That being said, Monday I’m attending the funeral of a friend who refused to take the vaccine. GARY.
But did he die from it? Anyway, he died a free man.
Yes he did die from Covid, & he died a free man. But sadly he left behind a wife, & 2 kids who don’t agree with his choice. Sometimes people don’t think of all the consequences of their decisions. But it is their decision to make. GARY
tector

Post by tector »

"I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die
So let me live my life
The way I want to."

True. And the guy who wrote it and sang it died at 27.

Some of you guys still smoke. I'm too fat (probably a couple of you, too). It is what it is.

Got my booster Friday, since I have an arrhythmia and now (since August) a pacemaker.

Good luck to all with their choices. Same destination, different roads, varying timetables.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
George W

Post by George W »

tector wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:51 pm
True. And the guy who wrote it and sang it died at 27.

Some of you guys still smoke. I'm too fat (probably a couple of you, too). It is what it is.

Got my booster Friday, since I have an arrhythmia and now (since August) a pacemaker.

Good luck to all with their choices. Same destination, different roads, varying timetables.
Not sure if I'll get the booster if/when it is my turn. According to my bloodwork, I was exposed to COVID 1.0 by nature of having antibodies detected. I got vaccinated in March of this year so I could continue to have base access and see my family. I got a pretty bad case of the Delta variant last month that had me all jacked up. Unless a crazy deadly variation comes around, plus a new vaccine to match, I'm gonna call myself good enough for now.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

George W wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:16 pm Not sure if I'll get the booster if/when it is my turn. According to my bloodwork, I was exposed to COVID 1.0 by nature of having antibodies detected. I got vaccinated in March of this year so I could continue to have base access and see my family. I got a pretty bad case of the Delta variant last month that had me all jacked up. Unless a crazy deadly variation comes around, plus a new vaccine to match, I'm gonna call myself good enough for now.
Very similar experience here. Had Covid June 2020, the most minor case possible. Got the J&J shot in May 2021. Six weeks ago had Covid again, & like last time, almost unnoticeable. Not running to get a booster. But I did get my flu shot last week which I get every year. GARY.
tector

Post by tector »

No Covids here yet. If I had had it, probably a different decision.

It is just like evaluating prescription meds. I take some with definite side effects (for my arrhythmia). The side affects, however, are not shit compared to an a-fib caused stroke.

This is the game of chess we play until we are all inevitably checkmated.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

N4KVE wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:33 pm Very similar experience here. Had Covid June 2020, the most minor case possible. Got the J&J shot in May 2021. Six weeks ago had Covid again, & like last time, almost unnoticeable. Not running to get a booster. But I did get my flu shot last week which I get every year. GARY.
My flu shot is in my fridge, but I don’t think that I will take it this year.
lilwoody

Post by lilwoody »

I just attended my sons mother in laws funeral that was double based. She also had a kidney transplant 15 years ago. She died of kidney failure after a "break through infection" a month after the second shot.
A fellow employee that has been on shift with me for a decade is currently out from a brain stroke he suffered a week after his first shot.
A 35 year old fella that frequents our local range also had a stroke after the shot.
I know 10 people plus my wife and I who have had the coof. We are all still alive and have our bodies fairly intact. My sense of smell still hasn't come back completely though.