Fauci says it's "too soon to tell" whether Americans should avoid gathering for Christmas

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Firemedic2000

Fauci says it's "too soon to tell" whether Americans should avoid gathering for Christmas

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Go to 01:45
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-19-p ... 021-fauci/

"When you tell people that there are alternatives that if you do not want to get vaccinated, you're not going to work or you're not going to be able to go to school, I think that the emergent nature of what we're dealing with actually does justify that," he said.
The unelected leader of America has spoken and a senile old let's go Brandon fjb is his mouth piece. Just listen to this nazis dictator telling Americans what they WILL DO or else. It's like you've gotta to have a mark of some kind in order survive now. It will get worst....much worst because these dictators will see to it. Either summit or they will starve you. Why.....why is this shot so important for a virus with over a 99% survival rate and most people have to be tested to even know if they have it. Again the unvaccinated are being blamed for infecting the vaccinated. WTF again I summit this and the cdc and fda have refused to respond to her.

https://nationalfile.com/icu-doctor-des ... t-replied/
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
lighteye

Post by lighteye »

Well it's never too soon to tell him to pound sand. Start messing with the ability to get food, and the gloves are off. No quarter expected, none will be given.
GreyShark

Post by GreyShark »

Anything to break up those pesky nuclear families. :roll:
osprey21

Post by osprey21 »

FOAD Fauci.
Believe nothing the MSM tells you.
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

What about Thanksgiving Uncle Tony?

Can we? please!
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

I'm doing my usual, staying as far away from people as I can.
I do not care what some bureaucrat says.
tector

Post by tector »

P5 Guy wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:44 pm I'm doing my usual, staying as far away from people as I can.
I do not care what some bureaucrat says.
Misanthropy is the solution to all the world's problems.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
George W

Post by George W »

Fuck Fauci.

Full stop. End of story