Local School Boards Group Asks Feds to Invoke Patriot Act, FBI Against Protesters

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

SteyrAUG wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:46 am
tector wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:51 pm Liberals have their idiotic "doomsday clock" they have shrieked about for decades. https://thebulletin.org/doomsday-clock/

We should have our "Time to Use" clock because, brother, the hour draweth nigh.
Wow...it's 10 to Midnight.
1.6 minutes to midnight by their clock. By our clock I'd say 10 seconds if they keep up their pace of destruction and attacks
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Lastrites

Post by Lastrites »

Oh AG Garland is just trying to protect his daughters and son-in-laws best interest at heart, considering the sil is a co-founder of a CRT publishing company...go figure.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Lastrites wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:36 am Oh AG Garland is just trying to protect his daughters and son-in-laws best interest at heart, considering the sil is a co-founder of a CRT publishing company...go figure.
Did not know this, Interesting. It very strange how in some form or fashion these fascist are all intertwined. This and the released info showing all the lobbyist that are connected to our caring politicians pushing this shot and trying to deny therapeutics. Indoctrination and billions of dollars
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS