Why do white liberals hate white people?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
tector

Why do white liberals hate white people?

Post by tector »

“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

Soon I'll start deleting your link dropping if you don't have more to say than that.

But to answer your question I hate everyone equally because thats the kinda guy I am.
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

They’re indoctrinated in public schools. CRT and all that.
R/Griff
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

They don't hate all white people they just hate white people that do not live in the Northeast, Chicago and California.
And not all of the northeast, up state NY, VT and NH are full of hillbillie yankees.
All the white folks in fly over country are despicable because they aren't progressively liberal.
lighteye

Post by lighteye »

I flipped the linked article and all I managed to do was get even more pissed off at those chuckleleheaded moonbats, so thanks for that.
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

Hate filled people will always find the next group to attack. Color is really an excuse, it's about differences in ideology.
tector

Post by tector »

lighteye wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:42 pm I flipped the linked article and all I managed to do was get even more pissed off at those chuckleleheaded moonbats, so thanks for that.
Getting angry is a good first step.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Ger42

Post by Ger42 »

Because it's the in thing. Showing the world they are with it. In other words the are Dumb asses.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

TonyR wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:02 pm Soon I'll start deleting your link dropping if you don't have more to say than that.

But to answer your question I hate everyone equally because thats the kinda guy I am.
I did not know you were a liberal :P
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

Not a liberal,just hate people.
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !