Asylum Seeking Refugees

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
SteyrAUG

Post by SteyrAUG »

tector wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:24 am I have no problem honoring commitments that were made to specific people who assisted us. But scooping up people wholesale? No, that's how you got Shitholia up in Minnesota.

As far as the Statue of Liberty goes, that is not an expression of our immigration policy--laws are. It's a poem. That language was put there in 1903. If you want to return to our immigration laws in 1903, sign me up. In fact I would be happy to have the immigration policies that existed when I was born (1961). The Immigration Act of 1965, however, is arguably the single worst law ever passed by Congress, and laid the foundation for all our subsequent disasters in this area since then. Even Wikipedia (edited by left-wingers) plainly shows it was passed on a wave of lies (Ted Kennedy being quite prominent), and totally upended the nature of this country.
Everything I was going to type. Thank you.
photohause

Post by photohause »

tector wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:24 pm
photohause wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:26 pm I'm assuming that each and every one of them has been inoculated for: Polio, TB; Diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis, Measles, mumps, and rubella,Tetanus and Diphtheria Toxoids, Pertussis, Haemophilus influenzae type B, Hepatitis B, and Covid.
I did just see this this morning:

https://reason.com/2021/08/25/u-s-vacci ... october-1/

Apparently the utter hypocrisy of forcing (among many others) American troops to get vaxxed but not doing so to invading future Democrats became too politically hot to bear.
Yes...but, only covid..........even way back at Ellis Island, there were screened for the above. The world is going to have a massive explosion of diseases. And, what about tother countries> Yester, Japan announced that 1.6 million dosed of Moderna vaccine were contaminated.
“You didn’t finish school, did you?
tector

Post by tector »

I would also note that early on the story (repeatedly) was there 18,000 to 24,000 Afghanis who we counted as "our" people. The NYT (paywalled) has a story today that the number actually should be 250,000. OK, this is more liberal bullshit and absolutely should be resisted. If you think some ancient poem requires otherwise, you are a moron, sorry.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/202 ... mates.html
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

Does it really matter at this point? America has already committed suicide by multiculturalism.
tector

Post by tector »

dammitgriff wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:54 am Does it really matter at this point? America has already committed suicide by multiculturalism. Image
Well I already called out the 1965 Immigration Act as likely the worst federal law ever implemented, which is really, really saying something.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”