Shooters World Powder

Everything ammunition! What to use, where to get it, surplus ammo headstamps, the science of reloading and more.
jimmac

Shooters World Powder

Post by jimmac »

Does anyone know if Shooters World Powder and Shooters World Gun Store are owned by the same Corp.
If so, I wonder why the Tampa Shooters World gun store doesn't carry the powder, or for that matter, any Reloading supplies.
I made a 27 mile one way trip to the store hoping to maybe find some powder. I asked the first sales clerk I saw where the reloading department was, and he just stared at me and asked what I wanted, I told him I wanted some powder to reload 38 Special, and he told me, "I DON'T THINK WE SELL BLACK POWDER" I EXPLAINED WHAT I WANTED WAS SMOKELESS POWDER, NOW HE WAS REALLY CONFUSED. I looked around for about 10 minutes, the place was like a museum, and left, knowing full well I would not be returning.
Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms, add a bag of Doritos, and we have a picnic.
It's a beautiful day, watch some idiot come along and screw it up.
NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER, RETIRED FIRE LIEUTENANT. FORMER AUX POLICE OFFICER, FORMER POLICE COMMISSIONER
better2have&notneed

Post by better2have&notneed »

I don’t recall ever seeing anything reloading related in The Villages Shooters World. I usually just go in to look at the used guns tho.