WOW Alex Jones response to new terror threats issued

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Firemedic2000

WOW Alex Jones response to new terror threats issued

Post by Firemedic2000 »

I kinda think he's over the top often. :lol: But concerning these new terror threats claiming that anyone who does not support the vaccine and manadates/lock downs your on a terrorist warning list. I'm with him on this. Not to mention listing conservative voters who supported Trump on terrorist on watch list. But yeah I support everything he's saying.

Now warning if foul language offends you do not watch. Because he cuts lose. Little over 2 mins long

Last edited by Firemedic2000 on Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... arian.html

Why do they post crap like this and think people will not take notice.
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
neverenoughguns

Post by neverenoughguns »

Sorry. I don't buy it. I believe he is out of line but that is just me, I am entitled to my opinion. I know more people w Covid now than any other time in the last year and a half. Those that are sickest, they were not vaccinated. Hind sight is always 20/20 but time will tell if getting vaccinated was the way to go - right now I believe it was the right decision.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Ok your entitled to your opinion. The only two people I know that had COVID both got this shot. One within 3 days was in hospital for a week. She said she's not taking the second shot. The 2nd person just got really sick with COVID.

But this this video is more about attacking those who chose not to take this shot and screw COVID passports and locking people out of society. This shot does not make anyone special.
Racer88

Post by Racer88 »

neverenoughguns wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:42 pm Sorry. I don't buy it. I believe he is out of line but that is just me, I am entitled to my opinion. I know more people w Covid now than any other time in the last year and a half. Those that are sickest, they were not vaccinated. Hind sight is always 20/20 but time will tell if getting vaccinated was the way to go - right now I believe it was the right decision.
Of the dozen people I know currently with varying degrees of COVID (including my parents), ALL of them were "vaccinated." 100%.

My daughter's best friend's mother just told us she's been laid up for a month since her 2nd "vaccine" shot. Dizzy and constant headache. Her physician told her it's a reaction to the shot and that it should "eventually go away." She hasn't been able to work or leave the house for a month (so far).

Life is full of risks. Your mileage may vary.
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor | Certified Range Safety Officer | NRA Patron Life Member
Racer88

Post by Racer88 »

I read the CDC bulletin. That's NOT what it says, if you read it literally.

This claim of labeling anyone who is opposed to the "vaccine" as terrorists is one of two things: Either a reading comprehension issue... or inference borne of paranoia.

And, I'm saying that as one who has lost MUCH faith in the CDC.

Though, I DO agree with AJ's overall message of calling out tyranny. And, I dig his passion. I feel the same way.
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor | Certified Range Safety Officer | NRA Patron Life Member
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Racer88 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:07 pm I read the CDC bulletin. That's NOT what it says, if you read it literally.

This claim of labeling anyone who is opposed to the "vaccine" as terrorists is one of two things: Either a reading comprehension issue... or inference borne of paranoia.

And, I'm saying that as one who has lost MUCH faith in the CDC.

Though, I DO agree with AJ's overall message of calling out tyranny. And, I dig his passion. I feel the same way.
But the terror threat issued by the government in my opinion means exactly what I believe it does. You can have your opinion as do

If your talking about the one link above. I know it has nothing to do with my one post.

I was referring to this below

https://www.dhs.gov/ntas/advisory/natio ... st-13-2021
Through the remainder of 2021, racially- or ethnically-motivated violent extremists (RMVEs) and anti-government/anti-authority violent extremists will remain a national threat priority for the United States. These extremists may seek to exploit the emergence of COVID-19 variants by viewing the potential re-establishment of public health restrictions across the United States as a rationale to conduct attacks.  Pandemic-related stressors have contributed to increased societal strains and tensions, driving several plots by domestic violent extremists, and they may contribute to more violence this year.
Basically it states if you against COVID or government mandates which includes shots being mandated you fall into this DVE category. Right now in NY city unvaccinated Americans are pretty much banned from doing everything. You cannot even go into a grocery store if it has a dining area of any kind in it as in one table that people can sit at to eat. A Winn Dixie down from me would fall into this because the have a small sit down area next to deli.

https://www.axios.com/new-york-vaccine- ... c3da2.html

This mandate pretty much restricts nyers from everything, in an attempt to force DVE to take shot.

There are also continued, non-specific calls for violence on multiple online platforms associated with DVE ideologies or conspiracy theories on perceived election fraud and alleged reinstatement, and responses to anticipated restrictions relating to the increasing COVID cases.
Ideologically motivated violent extremists fueled by personal grievances and extremist ideological beliefs continue to derive inspiration and obtain operational guidance through the consumption of information shared in certain online communities. This includes information regarding the use of improvised explosive devices and small arms.
Who do you think they are talking about here in this part of the warning...guess....

The government wants to mandate this shot and COVID passports and B.S lock downs again. How'd that workout last time :lol: Attacking all DVE (Domestic Violent Extremist) who oppose this adgenda and consider them a Terrorist Threat read title of DHS bulletin.

Oh yeah forgot Americans (DVE) all across America are being fired for refusing this shot. You are a DVE, anti-government/anti-authority if you object to government mandates and power over your life. Again Who do you think they are calling DVE/possible Domestic terrorists in this bulletin from DHS. ANTIFA, BLM no how about democrats :lol: no they are calling Americans who make Informed decisions based upon their personal reasons
tector

Post by tector »

“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

I'm a little slo, what's that mean :lol:

Oh wait is this it.
Who were the real monsters on Maple Street?

As the teleplay closes, the audience learns that aliens who want to take over the world have stopped the machines and are observing the humans' self-destructive behavior. This behavior reveals that the real monsters on Maple Street are the people themselves and the fears and prejudices they harbor.
If so your right. I wish people would follow the old saying, live and let live.
But for some reason this ROGUE EXTREMISTS FACTION of OUR GOVERNMENT works harder trying to turn American against American. Using what ever means they can racism, income, pandemics, political ideas ect...everything they can come up with. They despise a unified America even when they are at the helm. Power through division and fear. People do stupid things when they are afraid and when that fear is being spoon fed to them 7 days a week 24 hours a day.

We're all going to die if you do not obey :shock: :twisted: it's almost as if mankind it's self is the real virus that will destroy everything.
tector

Post by tector »

That episode could be the most accurate assessment of mankind ever broadcast.

We are destroying ourselves--our freedoms and society--far more than any virus has.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”