Where Are All The White Supremacists?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Never seen one. But, keep pushing people down or aside because they're white, and keep telling otherwise normal people how evil they are, and I'll bet some will be created.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

REDinFL wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:09 pm Never seen one. But, keep pushing people down or aside because they're white, and keep telling otherwise normal people how evil they are, and I'll bet some will be created.
I hate assholes equally. Color has nothing to do with it.
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

Legio wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:34 pm
REDinFL wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:09 pm Never seen one. But, keep pushing people down or aside because they're white, and keep telling otherwise normal people how evil they are, and I'll bet some will be created.
This.
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

We have to much in common..
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

I've personally dealt with a few in a professional level (me arresting them) and also a few on a personal level. Bigots do exist.
Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

n0rlf wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:59 pm
Legio wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:34 pm
This.
Me too. I treat people with the same respect they give. I've met people who's views and idealogy I did not agree with. They were just simply A holes. That did not like anyone. But a real true blood white supremacist I've never met one.

That said though. Common sense should prevail. You had better be more aware and watch certain people more closely now. I most certainly do and If you don't it'd be foolish. There is alot of calls to attack so called oppressive white supremacist. White supremacist that these left wing extremist political faction of our government and NEWS MEDIAS describe as being so. Conservative America and republican

Two youths 14 and 16 broke into a apt and doused an old man in a flammable liquid and lit him on fire. He died later. The 16 year old had an extensive criminal history include a warrant for his arrest. Grant you this happened in March. My point is violent crimes are increasing and being perpetrated by certain groups against white Americans. But if you speak out against it your a racist white supremacist.

But of coarse they pleaded not guilty. Why is it there can be an actual video of a crime being committed. Yet perp pleads not guilty even with video evidence. Never got that. You could be recorded by a TV crew doing the crime. Yet they still plea not guilty. :?

https://www.whec.com/rochester-new-york ... e/6043857/
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
pharmer

Post by pharmer »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:01 pm.......But of coarse they pleaded not guilty. Why is it there can be an actual video of a crime being committed. Yet perp pleads not guilty even with video evidence. Never got that. You could be recorded by a TV crew doing the crime. Yet they still plea not guilty. :?
Counting on "jury nullification" as a result of "trial by jury of peers." Joe
Keep Today Fresh
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »