What would you like to see Trump declassify in the next 5 days?

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Odessaman

What would you like to see Trump declassify in the next 5 days?

Post by Odessaman »

So, as a final farewell and phu-Q to the incoming administration and its supporters, as well as the deep state, what would you like to see Trump declassify by executive order?
tector

Post by tector »

I don't know if he has the power (it is supposed to be sealed until 2027), but MLK's FBI file.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
mikem

Post by mikem »

tector wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:41 pm I don't know if he has the power (it is supposed to be sealed until 2027), but MLK's FBI file.
yup. release what you think would be damming information about a dead civil rights leader. you wouldn't say... want him to release his tax returns like he promised he would. you guys keep telling me to stop trying to find race in everything but it keeps popping up.
please lock/delete this account.
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Why should only POTUS publish tax info?
Why not DEMAND all elected and appointed politicians publish their tax info.
I bet you all would be horrified as to their personal wealth while doing "Public Service"
mikem

Post by mikem »

P5 Guy wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:00 am Why should only POTUS publish tax info?
I bet you all would be horrified as to their personal wealth while doing "Public Service"
hint: most of them do so voluntarily. we already have biden's tax info.

but why trump in particular? because he promised to. not having done so at this point means he's a liar and most likely a crook.
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

mikem wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:52 am
P5 Guy wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:00 am Why should only POTUS publish tax info?
hint: most of them do so voluntarily. we already have biden's tax info.

but why trump in particular? because he promised to. not having done so at this point means he's a liar and most likely a crook.

I would be willing to bet that 99 percent of politicians are liars and crooks.

Why do you care about the billionaires taxes? You would not understand them anyway most likely. I would like to see the rest of them. The ones that got rich in office.

And no I am not a trump fan. Just another old citizen tired of hearing from folk that are one sided.

I tell it like it is. They are all corrupt. Everyone of them needs to go.

So how does race fit in that?
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

I don't think Trump can declassify anything. He did not seem to be inclined to declassify items that would have helped him during the past 4 years. Or perhaps the Deep State would not let him?

* I would say declassify the intelligence that the Chi-Com built and purposely released the virus.
* All the UFO stuff!
* Who wacked JFK.
* Nancy is a dude in drag. :lol:

My question, who is President Trump going to Pardon?

Hunter?
Como for mass murder?
The Mayor of Chicago for all the racists murders there?
Last edited by Flame Red on Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
mikem

Post by mikem »

n0rlf wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:35 am So how does race fit in that?
the fact that the first and best thing that we could come up with in this thread is releasing the FBI files on MLK -- which they have i thought. maybe not everything?

but it is the obsession with denigrating black civil rights leaders without holding even our current president's feet to the fire. hell, on this very forum we were foaming at the mouth about obama's birth certificate.

in the context of this site's history and american history in general, it is jarring to see how forgiving you are to some people and how quick you are to condemn others. it isn't a leap to see race as a factor.

there isn't a day that goes by that one couldn't say, "if obama did this, republicans would have a fit..." what is that factor that we can't account for if it isn't race?

and i recognize that i probably wouldn't understand trumps tax filings -- but there are people who would. we rely on people to distill and interpret information for us all of the time. this man that many of you support so staunchly *promised* to release his tax returns and lied about them being un-releasable during an audit etc. where is your anger for that?

but you rather reach back into time to find dirt on a dead civil rights leader than examine a living liar in office. so again, if race isn't a factor here how can we account for this?

i'll bow out of this thread. i imagine someone will answer but it almost certainly wouldn't be worth spending the energy to reply. i'm not "trolling" -- i'm a gun owner, a floridian, who happens to have deeply different views but i don't expect even a calm, reasoned, open, honest, and good faith debate will change any minds here.

so forgive me -- i'm just expressing myself, not trying to lull anyone into an argument.
mikem

Post by mikem »

also, maybe trump should release the fbi files on this forum and its members?

hiding the political sub isn't going to keep anything from them. particularly now that you've already had at least one thread discussing political violence.

*all* of you are on the radar.
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

mikem wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:40 am
n0rlf wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:35 am So how does race fit in that?
the fact that the first and best thing that we could come up with in this thread is releasing the FBI files on MLK -- which they have i thought. maybe not everything?

but it is the obsession with denigrating black civil rights leaders without holding even our current president's feet to the fire. hell, on this very forum we were foaming at the mouth about obama's birth certificate.

in the context of this site's history and american history in general, it is jarring to see how forgiving you are to some people and how quick you are to condemn others. it isn't a leap to see race as a factor.

there isn't a day that goes by that one couldn't say, "if obama did this, republicans would have a fit..." what is that factor that we can't account for if it isn't race?

and i recognize that i probably wouldn't understand trumps tax filings -- but there are people who would. we rely on people to distill and interpret information for us all of the time. this man that many of you support so staunchly *promised* to release his tax returns and lied about them being un-releasable during an audit etc. where is your anger for that?

but you rather reach back into time to find dirt on a dead civil rights leader than examine a living liar in office. so again, if race isn't a factor here how can we account for this?

i'll bow out of this thread. i imagine someone will answer but it almost certainly wouldn't be worth spending the energy to reply. i'm not "trolling" -- i'm a gun owner, a floridian, who happens to have deeply different views but i don't expect even a calm, reasoned, open, honest, and good faith debate will change any minds here.

so forgive me -- i'm just expressing myself, not trying to lull anyone into an argument.
Sorry, I was not the one who mentioned mlk. Sorry again I do think you are trolling. However that is just my opinion. And yet again sorry, I do not forgive you. Not my place. I have read your posts and for the most part stayed out of them. However, you spoke of calm, reasoned, open.... yet your own posts are most often not that. So it would so appear that you just wish to do as you claim others do. Judge people.

As in so many other cases it really does not matter. Your opinion carrys just as much weight as anyone's.

No one mentioned digging up dirt by the way. Just mentioned they would like it declassified. You took the rest of that leap on your own. That would seem to point to you having a preconceived idea about things.

So Perhaps a bit of advice. Take it for what it is worth. No more than anybody else's, take a break from the internet and social media. Cleanse your mind of the vitriol fed to its by the msm. We can all benefit from that I think.