Solution for Washington

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
n0rlf

Solution for Washington

Post by n0rlf »

Yeah I know, I am dreaming!

So, you want trump impeached and out of office that bad?
He is really that bad for the nation that 12 more days in office is so bad?
Well then, here is a compromise:
Trump resigns as of Noon Monday Jan 11th, 2021. Pence takes over.
At the same time every member of the senate and house that have served more than one complete term do the same.
They resign immediately! If trump is all that bad it is what is best for the country is it not?
Let's see if they all really believe their own BS rhetoric?
Here is their chance to show themselves as true American heroes!
I am willing to bet we get 0% of them to agree. Tey are too corrupt to let go.
So as to get around that I propose Pence Pardon every last one of them.
We will just move forward from that date and time as a new start. No looking back and no more party politics.
It is just flat posion for our country.
So schumer, pelosi, mcconnel, et al, are you up to doing your best service to the country?
Somehow I doubt it. Which just proves the point.
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

n0rlf wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:11 pm Yeah I know, I am dreaming!

So, you want trump impeached and out of office that bad?
He is really that bad for the nation that 12 more days in office is so bad?
Well then, here is a compromise:
Trump resigns as of Noon Monday Jan 11th, 2021. Pence takes over.
At the same time every member of the senate and house that have served more than one complete term do the same.
They resign immediately! If trump is all that bad it is what is best for the country is it not?
Let's see if they all really believe their own BS rhetoric?
Here is their chance to show themselves as true American heroes!
I am willing to bet we get 0% of them to agree. Tey are too corrupt to let go.
So as to get around that I propose Pence Pardon every last one of them.
We will just move forward from that date and time as a new start. No looking back and no more party politics.
It is just flat posion for our country.
So schumer, pelosi, mcconnel, et al, are you up to doing your best service to the country?
Somehow I doubt it. Which just proves the point.
Also, when Pence does take over, he has to pardon Pres. Trump and his family members (a la Ford --> Nixon). No skin off of Pence's back as he won't be running or even electable in the future. But I don't know if Pence is of a mind to pardon him after what happened with Trump's reaction to the Electoral Vote. I think Pres. Trump is going to have to stay in office long enough to pardon himself and his family members. And I'd like to see him stay there just out of spite. They want him out sooner, He's going to stay until the morning of Jan 20th. Then I can see him sneaking out of the WH before Biden arrives in the morning. Pence can greet him.
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

FfNJGTFO wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:34 pm

Also, when Pence does take over, he has to pardon Pres. Trump and his family members (a la Ford --> Nixon). No skin off of Pence's back as he won't be running or even electable in the future. But I don't know if Pence is of a mind to pardon him after what happened with Trump's reaction to the Electoral Vote. I think Pres. Trump is going to have to stay in office long enough to pardon himself and his family members. And I'd like to see him stay there just out of spite. They want him out sooner, He's going to stay until the morning of Jan 20th. Then I can see him sneaking out of the WH before Biden arrives in the morning. Pence can greet him.
hence this part, and yes include the family. "So as to get around that I propose Pence Pardon every last one of them."
MiamiOffshore

Post by MiamiOffshore »

It's important to the left that Trump be impeached so that they can be done with him once and for all. They know he got +80M votes and they are scared to death of him in 2024.
Last edited by MiamiOffshore on Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

MiamiOffshore wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:18 am It's important to the left the Trump be impeached so that they can be done with him once and for all. They know he got +80M votes and they are scared to death of him in 2024.
Precisely why "pardoning" needs to happen... however it's done (either Pence or Trump pardoning himself and his family members). Of course, that won't stop NY State, as Federal pardons can't apply to state offenses. But we'll see.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

What does Trump has to be pardoned for?
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

Legio wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:55 am What does Trump has to be pardoned for?
In our view, nothing. But in the eye's of the democraps, everything they can throw at him. They'll just keep piling on charge after charge until some of them stick and they get a conviction. Both Trump, his children that worked in the WH (Kushner, Ivanka, etc. etc.) all need to be "blanket" pardoned for any/all "alleged" crimes committed between 01/20/2017 - 01/20/2021.
Sweep

Post by Sweep »

Huh I came in here expecting a Picture of a torch. :? Or maybe a line of Railroad ties and rope for the crowd to run them out of town as they tar and feather em .
chạy trốn hoặc giết tất cả và đốt hooches của họ.
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

Sweep wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:39 am Huh I came in here expecting a Picture of a torch. :? Or maybe a line of Railroad ties and rope for the crowd to run them out of town as they tar and feather em .
Sorry to disappoint you. This is reality. An honest shortish to cleaning up the DC swamp. Something needs to be done.

Clear every last one of them out for good. It is easy last time.