Server Move (Now URGENT)

Questions regarding any FSN board problems. This is NOT a firearms "help" forum.
Captain Steinbrenner

Post by Captain Steinbrenner »

I say unbelievable as a natural reaction but I’m aware.
We’re FUBAR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rchrd.miranda

Post by Rchrd.miranda »

I'm in for $25, no problem. Like others on the site, I'm also of the very old school. I have none of the electronic transfer capabilities and no such accounts. Post a snail mail address and I will use good old USPS to send a money order. For $25 I'm not worried about getting a receipt for contributions.

Richard
jwperry

Post by jwperry »

I don't browse here near as much as I used to, but I'm in to throw $25 to keep the lights on. PayPal works best for me or a service that takes CC.
Shadowbob

Post by Shadowbob »

Considering a box of ammo is worth more than $25 will you take trades? 😀😀😀
As an old timer here I’m down with the clown as well. Just say how. I much prefer zelle to anything else.
S&W collector

Post by S&W collector »

This is the only place I trust on the web for info and firearms swapping. Put me in for zelle or PayPal. Stay thirsty my friends.
NorincoKid

Post by NorincoKid »

tector wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:14 amMy New Year's resolution was to give up cocaine and hookers. So far all good on kicking cocaine!!!
Come on now.....thats no way to live. :lol: Life's too short....

And those Thai ladyboy hookers need to make a living too.....
Flashooter22

Post by Flashooter22 »

Been here since the beginning- just let me know where to send the $$
jr81452

Post by jr81452 »

Can we get an email when the donation link is up? I just found this thread because of the "important announcements" section in my user CP. Be a shame to lose this place after being here for so long. I'm in for a donation.
Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities - Voltaire

Zealot: noun 1. a person who is fanatical and uncompromising in pursuit of their religious, political, or other ideals.
Leonidas

Post by Leonidas »

Same as others. Happy to contribute to keep the lights on.
Wizard78

Post by Wizard78 »

Leonidas wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:09 am Same as others. Happy to contribute to keep the lights on.
Yep, Same as above, count me in. Need a sticky for where to donate so we don't have to read the whole thread. We've done this before a while back and if I remember correctly donors were given a different color on their name in posts? Something like that anyway. At least we'd know who helps and cares about our forum.
"Those who would disrespect our flag have never been handed a folded one."